• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[quote=kimyasay10]Wee your welcome onii-chan it's great to see you here :wow:[/quote] Aww~ Thanks you-chan. Soo. What can I do in here? =)
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

guys can i ask?...
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

YAY so many members already YAY YAY Sorry I'm late guys. I just woke up. XDDDDD What's your tpc? Lol~ Somethin' abt our biographies'? XO

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-13 00:41:26)

Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i upload some of my pictures...? pls answer..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Where? And what picture? Here or outside? LOL Please specify every tiny detail =D
kawaii07
» n00b
1969-12-31

holla! i'm new here! :paranoid:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@sis blanchee yeah..we are planning to have biographies to know each of us more but we are still waiting for sis kim to make the format..

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-13 00:52:29)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@kawaii07 welcum here sis.. ^^,
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

graphic troops is getting bigger....it now have 43 members...how nice...
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Cutiegal: Oh ic. That's a good idea. :] @S. Kawaii07: Err, welcome! Population = GETTING BIGGER and BETTER XD
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07][quote]kimyasay10 wrote: Wee your welcome onii-chan it's great to see you here :wow:[/quote] Aww~ Thanks you-chan. Soo. What can I do in here? =)[/quote] Anything onii-chan .. just have fun here :cool: :D [hr] @topic - What kind of biography? can you explain?
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Uh like Our: Full name Nickname Age Birthdate etc etc anything about ourselves. :]
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. good afternoon guys! so.. hows it goin? :D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the biography is just to know other members more and to be much closer to each other...
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]i think we should have our officers here.. like the co-founders and others.. so if sis kim is not around someone can still monitor us.. :) and it would be fun if we will have our events each month.. ________________ yes.. a lot of suggestions are given.. but we can't still make a move without sis kim's decision.. @ sis kim: what's the plan about the contest? the biography? our family tree? [/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ That's what I've been saying for the last couple of .. days and seconds .. LOL Like, Co-leaders??? Right?
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ yes.. i read that sis.. that's why i want to talk about it.. :)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

YAY I wish S. Kim will agree with tis idea. [: BTW, is she still around? o.o
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ im back my eGroup family mwaaah~ @ jorica = i did send her the link of sis angeli_17 step by step guide for newbie on how to put her avatar & siggy and everything else @ sis kawaii07= welcome sis Raychelle to oue family @topic.. Biography: just like on our introduction Section we will submit our own biography but our biography will be more detailed.. it will discuss more about ourselves. if ever.. we need a format so everyone will just fii up the form right? Officers: Yes,, I also agree to this one.. so everyone can be organize even without Ms.Kim. i mean maybe she can trust us to do the minor/little things in our group and of course some major decisions still need her approval. :D [spoiler]TO ALL: Mownin Guys! mwaaah~:kiss:[/spoiler]

Last edited by bembi (2008-05-13 01:36:33)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Uhuh I wish S. Kim will reply to this ASAP. And also abt the approval of the Co-leaders/officers. :]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:24

[ 9 queries - 0.109 second ]
Privacy Policy