• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]khine[/b]: yeah. we're just talking about it.:eh:
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

guys can i ask?.....
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ^ about what?
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hi to all.. :) is there any topic here?[/b]
iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Hi Couz. :D[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i][quote=Jorica_143]how did you get that cute graphic troops please answer..... i'm just new here and how did you get those primary pictures.... please answer...[/quote] they just made it at photoshop @topic:yeah..let's wait for sis kim's desicion about the contest even me is very nervous about it coz there are many great gfx makers here lol but i'm not one of them huhuhu wish i could just be a great gfx maker one time :D[/i]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wooot~ a graphic contest ey.. sounds interesting.. what's the mechanics? i hope the founder is preparing for this.. it's so exciting! our own very first event..:D @ Jorica_143 = welcome to our eGroup.. about the siggy.. u can search on pages because they post the codes there for the siggies.. just scroll down the pages ok? there are lots of nice graphics there. :D [spoiler]TO ALL: This is a just a suggestion: what do you think we post our own biography here? individual biography so we can get to know each other better?[/spoiler]

Last edited by bembi (2008-05-12 23:06:53)

dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]bembi: well, ur right.. :) that really helps.. i suggested that before siszy.. [/b]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ic ic.. well.. we can make a pattern/ format for them to folllow and fill up just like in the introduction section but our's will include more about ourselves of course.. what do u think sis? < and where's everyone? are they still sleeping? wake up guys! LOL mownin..
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^yeah i think so too...
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi sis cutie.. ahm.. i think i forgot ur real name sis =( sorry:crybaby: see.. that's why i think we need to have our biography.
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks for approving me you-chan. :lol: LOLs~ Am I the only boy here? :paranoid:
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

that will be great sis.. :) but it's hard for us to make some move coz our leader is not yet around.. :( @ kialmaru: nope.. :) renz and kua abot is also here.. :)

Last edited by dianne_dynasty12 (2008-05-13 00:07:37)

Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi guys....and girls....
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hai,, ^^,
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

< welcome bro kielmaru :D @ sis dianne = yeah i know.. we have to wait for her approval.. while waiting for that do u mind making our format for the biography since ur the first one who got this idea and just ask me for any help u like ok? im all support for this one..:D i hope Ms.Kim is here already.. [spoiler][s]taking a bath[/s][/spoiler]

Last edited by bembi (2008-05-13 00:09:59)

kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=dianne_dynasty12]@ ki[b]e[/b]lmaru: nope.. :) renz and kua abot is also here.. :)[/quote] Whew~ I thought im the only one. :lol:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Wee your welcome onii-chan it's great to see you here :wow:

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-13 00:15:46)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@bembi..yeah i think you need to have my biography first..hahaha..we need to know all of the members here...
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wait!! sis kim is there [i]na[/i]!!! she could do the format for the group.. :) sis kim: are you agree?

Last edited by dianne_dynasty12 (2008-05-13 00:28:24)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:21

[ 10 queries - 0.143 second ]
Privacy Policy