• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

oh ate kim. no noo =D we didnt talk about onii-chan (even i dunno who it is?) its about my layout :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]@ S. Linniie :: i already know how 2 make layouts b4. lolz. :P but i was asking,, how did yu make d' pink vectorized oni-chan [[i]from yur layout[/i]] ?? --- @ S. Kimmy [kimyasay] :: wen will d' contest start ??[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] Good Morning GT members, lol. i think i wake up late :rolleyes: anyway, im excited to join to the contest, ;] weee. but kinda scared .. :eh: anyway, where's ur picture guys? =| [/b]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

contest? oohh!! that's awesome!.. :)
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks sis kim for letting me join. i'll give repu for welcoming me here at our group:D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ welcome to Graphic troops. have fun! @ dianne : yea sis there planning to have a siggy contest. ;) [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@ S. laynejoselle :: welcom 2 GT. hope yu'll be active here. enjoy. --- @ S. Tricia :: G'morning 2 yu too. ^^ btw, my pic is at page 10,, i tink.[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

mm.nope.but yes. =D i see that oni in net, and i draw it agen :lol: sist trixx. wait sist. i'll upload it :wallbash: photobucket get problem ha? :wallbash:
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ sis tricia: really? that's cool.. :) it will also help us to pick our official siggy.. (and to be recognize!! lol)
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I have made another signature... [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/weanfree/GT-1.gif[/img] <">Is this better than the sig that i made yesterday?
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@ S. Duhmhizz :: wow. so cute. i luv it. keep'em coming. ^^ i tink dat one's better. =)[/b][/align]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-12 02:53:11)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ wee its cute :wow: i think i already see that anime pic :/
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think we should use only one siggy.. what do you think guys? =|
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

huwaw! @duhmhizz.. it's so cute.. i love tha two cute anime in the sides.. weeh! and triciabiance, I pm to you my picture :D
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Linniie]^ wee its cute i think i already see that anime pic[/quote] Yeah... I've used this anime picture for the sig [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/weanfree/kawaiiadorable345pg.jpg[/img]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]To all the people listed below, i need ur PICTURES, you can post the link here, if you dont post yours asap. i might change ur name with others. S. Louiz B. Renz S. Kim(yasay) S. Linniie S. Blanchee S. Philixre S. Pinkmarvee Me S. Khine B. botskiemae S. cudlygirl cia0![/quote] my name is not on the list.. but i want to!!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cudly_girl_003]huwaw! @duhmhizz.. it's so cute..[/quote] Tnx sis cudly gurl :D

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-12 02:57:39)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its kewl sist :wow:
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dianne_dynasty12]i think we should use only one siggy.. what do you think guys?[/quote] i agree but what sig should we use?

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-12 03:04:02)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:16

[ 9 queries - 0.780 second ]
Privacy Policy