• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

leidenice
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]hi guys!![/b] i'm newbie here.. :lol: nice group.. Graphic troops.. i love making graphics too.. i'm sure i'll enjoy being a member.. :D [b] nice to meet you all..[/b] :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

hi denice ate mae and kuya abot welcome to the group ! ;) clove to see you here :wow:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

WOah! Goodluck to all new comers! :D I mean, welcome. :lol:

Last edited by cLsC_101™ (2008-05-10 20:28:07)

marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey! good morning to this graphics thread :)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Our population is getting bigger. Well, that's good. :] I'll post a link button/avatar here for our group. Lol~ Or maybe an avatar. I'll just update this post if I'm going to do the avatar. I'm going to choose some members to be featured in the avatar. XDD Welcome btw, new comers.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist chika and botskie here :o welcome here :wow: heii sist marra :D sist blanche wee cant wait for it :wow: btw.can we play some game here :eh: game about gfx?
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wahaha. Why don't you choose the first five members. :P
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oyey. whos d 5 first member :paranoid:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha okay. Hm for those people who's not going to be chosen, I apologize. ^^ For those who are chosen, please post your picture in here (avatar size) ((: 5 ppl (including me) kimyasay10 Linniie Renz (do u want to?) lol Kimmy (khine) Thanks renz XD Post your picture(s) IMMEDIATELY! XD I Mean NOW! xp

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-10 22:39:37)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Woah! Me! Me! Of course! I think the 2nd member here is, 03_khine_03 or philixre? :lol: [b]EDIT:[/b] Ohh. Ahehe. I forgot to post my picture. :lol: Anyway, here it is. [img]http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm210/keepONrockin_rEnz/mememe.jpg[/img]

Last edited by cLsC_101™ (2008-05-10 22:40:23)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee im not good for choosing =D i dunno la sist :P okiee.. wanna post my pict :wow: for ava ryt? [img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1221/1221748zu4fi4twgk.gif[/img] nyahaha :lol: tats okie sist?
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks Renz Please post your pictures guys I mean Real Picture of yourselves :] Is that Okay? Here's the link button [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/2mpmkae.gif[/img] Pretty ugly, Eh? HAHA I'm just a NOOBie in making link buttons. XD

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-10 22:51:32)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oh noo please =( my picture was deleted coz viruses :wallbash: and i cant upload it agen :wallbash: wee its kute linkie. i wanna make sumthin. lets think :ninja:
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

WOah. Look guys. We have 26 members just a while ago. But now, it's back to 25. Do you know guys who left the group? :crybaby:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ AW Who left? Err. Didn't notice that. I was viewing the member list awhile ago. Then poof, 1 member missing. LOL~ @Linniie: Then, can I just grab your avatar? :] If not, I'll just use the other picture.

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-10 23:01:42)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nyah. okie sist :D renz wee.i didnt see it :wallbash:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ TY Already have teh 3 pictures Kim & Kimmy left. :[ Pls post your pictures ASAP. (:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ real pics? :D
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yes! True pics troop leader! :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weew our member is 26 agen :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:22

[ 9 queries - 0.213 second ]
Privacy Policy