• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@S. Dianne: Well, this is what it's for. For gfx-related topics/posts. Just avoid chatting abt your hometowns/ YM ID's. And avoid speaking in tagalog. [: @S. Kim: Maybe we should have Co-Leaders!!!!!!!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@duhmizz...gonna add you too in my ym huh?? @kim.. I think blanchee is ryt..[/b][/color]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hai guyz.. ^^, can I join to ur conversations der.?? :question:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ As long as you can get along, Yes. :] @S. Trixx: Were you able to make/finalize the avatar?

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-12 07:25:12)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^nyay.. i hope soo.. i think not.. T_T
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ jenni: sure sis!!.. @ balnche: yes your right.. :)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Leojennyzi: ehhe. We're talking abt having co-leaders and abt avoiding OT conversation like sharing YM IDs. Lol~ @S. Dianne: I hope S. Kim will notice these. XD

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-12 07:29:31)

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=u_dont_matter_anymore]@duhmizz...gonna add you too in my ym huh??[/quote] Uhm... what do you mean??
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i][quote=blancheee48]@S. Kim: I think it would be much cooler if it will only be for GT members. Because what if the sooooper experts will join? like misz.faith or so on. Then some of our members will lose hope. T_T[/quote] hmm...yeah bcoz like sis faith adn others is a expert at it i suggest too that the contest is only for gt members not dat i'm like selfish or anything it's only bcoz if the others will join some members here will loose hop like sis blanchee said[/i]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@duhmizz... I just wanna ask if I cud also add you to my ym.?[/b][/color]

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2008-05-12 07:36:36)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] waaa.. im missing S. BLANCHEE. :crybaby: [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee i made ava for graphic troops <---------- see here hehe :lol: where d contest started yeyeyey :penguin:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Trixx: Me too. IMYT. Ehhe. I was ofl the whole afternoon because I was with my classmate. I was unable to OL. :] @S. Linniie: YAY Cute avatar. Almost all of our premade signatures and avatars/link buttons are ANIMEs. =D

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-12 07:36:11)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@ linnie : lol. i can't see the avatar ;) @ blanchee : IMYVM. :], i thought your not going to get online. :P [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Lol. It's impossible for me to not get online. Internet is the only thing I do in here. Nothing else. -.- @GT: Planning on making another GT signature. :]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-12 07:40:17)

dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]@S. Kim: I think it would be much cooler if it will only be for GT members. Because what if the sooooper experts will join? like misz.faith or so on. Then some of our members will lose hope. T_T[/quote] this group is exclusively for dt members ofcors.. but i think having an experts here is much cooler.. we will not lose hope.. we will be challenged and that really helps.. i see that side much cooler..:) (that's only my opinion)
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi sis dianne :D Of course you can add me on YM sis u dont matter :D

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-12 07:45:15)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Dianne: Idk. I only gave an opinion. I don't want to interfere with yours. ^^ I agree on whatever the leader's decision will be. That's all. :]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]well.. having Misz faith here is great... we have a super expert i our troop.. @duhmiz... wee.. I'm janneilynn_04 huh..[/b][/color]

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2008-05-12 07:48:12)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Though, she's already a part of the [b]Hunkies[/b].
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:20

[ 9 queries - 0.222 second ]
Privacy Policy