• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]to all: fill up the format guys.. :)[/b] [quote][b]majority of us wants to have a format for an introduction.. and for us to get to know each other.. let's start with this topic.. i think sis kim(yasay) will also agree with this.. [/b]:)[/quote]

Last edited by dianne_dynasty12 (2008-05-13 03:24:11)

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

here's me: [spoiler][img]http://i31.tinypic.com/faonew.jpg[/img][/spoiler] real name: Antonette I. Ang nickname: Nona,, Ton-ton birthdate: May 17, 1983 age: 24 Status: in a Relationship:kiss: likes: i love my family,, my friends.. i love coffee,, cakes,, chocolates and ice cream. i like my friends in here ( i feel welcome kc), i like making some graphics.. i like u. :wow: dislikes: mapang mata! naku.. people who feel like they are better than everyone else.:mad: i dont like people who gives promises but then break it. fave thread: Grahic Section,, Philippines,, chit-chat,, layout(CSS),, fun corner anything about yourself: im an approachable person.. u can ask me and talk to me anytime. im a typical girl who love to be center of attention[s]sometimes[/s] message to all: well.. if u have some problem with me just tell it to me directly. im here to stay and im willing to do some things just to make our group more fun. REMEMBER THIS: we are ALL special in different Ways.:D

Last edited by bembi (2008-05-13 03:38:33)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Real me[/b] Picture: Likes: Dislikes: Plastik or just being yourself? : (please answer) [b]Basics[/b] Real name: N-name: Birthdate: Age: Status: Location: Motto: Hobbies: [b] Favorites[/b] Food: Song: Color(s): [b]Special thanks to[/b] Message to all: Friends in Ftalk:[/quote] Can you follow that ? :D
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Real me Picture: [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o51/dianne_dynasty12/diann.jpg[/img] Likes: nature! dogs.. :) graphics! myself.. lol Dislikes:warfreak! judgemental Plastik or just being yourself? : ofcourse just being myself. :)) Basics Real name: dianne karol palma N-name: dianne Birthdate: june 14 1993 Age: 14 Status: in a relationship Location: cubao, qc Motto: be the best.. lol Hobbies: txting.. :) checking my fs account.. and ofcors, visiting ftalk.. :) Favorites Food: any filipino food.. :eh: Song: Color(s): brown, pink, purple Special thanks to Message to all: i love all of you.. ;) Friends in Ftalk: my jenni.. lol sis gela, ate karen, my couz, sis andrea, sis camille, siszy tricia, sis loiuz.. uhmm.. many to mention.. :crybaby:
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi...everybody
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^sure ate kim.. ^^, il edit mine..
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ aw.. another one ok sis.. we'll just edit our first one :D how about the officials Ms. Kim that were talking about so someone can help u here in our eGroup? do u agree to this one? [spoiler]yawnz.. sleeping.(gonna edit my post later) goodnight guys[/spoiler]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Real me Picture:[img]http://i29.tinypic.com/wim5h2.jpg[/img] lol ugly Likes: cute real cats.. simple, nice people.. not kj, my pakisama.. true.. Dislikes:plastik, back stabbers.. Plastik or just being yourself? : being myself.. =) Basics Real name:Jennifer Samonte N-name:Jenni Birthdate:june 23 94 Age: 13 Status: in a relationship Location: cotabato city Motto: say the unsaid wprds and do the the undo things if u have time coz u cannot go back in the past Hobbies: dancing, editing pic, making lays, listening music, making poems, swimming, playign volleyball and badminton.. many Favorites Food:shomai.. Song:love songs and meaningfull Color(s):white Special thanks to Message to all:thax to all of u guyz.. especially to the persong hu treat me very nicely.. Friends in Ftalk:many na din para sabihin pah.. :D

Last edited by leojennyzi (2008-05-13 04:58:31)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]Real me Picture:[img]http://i27.tinypic.com/10e0x12.jpg[/img] Likes:chocs... waxexe.... I like the color red and black... I like eating sweets.. Dislikes:plastix... bad pipol... hmmp!! Plastik or just being yourself? : (please answer)being myself.. oweiz...! Basics Real name:Jannie Lynn Reyes N-name:Lynn Birthdate:June 12, 1994 Age:13 Status:Single Location:Nueva Ecija Motto:to be myself Hobbies:txting.. palying badminton..watching tv..surfing the net.. Favorites Food:chix cordon bleu and spaghetti.. waxaxa!! Song:Your Call... and Bubbly.. Color(s):REd and black Special thanks to Message to all:Hi!!!? Friends in Ftalk:Idk... [/b][/color]

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2008-05-13 05:14:40)

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Real me[/b] Picture: [img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s258/chobits03/para%20sa%20sarili/th_DSC00870.jpg[/img] lol™ Likes: cute.. clean Dislikes: opposite Plastik or just being yourself? : (please answer) almost everytime just being myself.. [b]Basics[/b] Real name: Kimberly Anne Leabres N-name: Khim Birthdate: 09.12.95 Age: 12 ü Status: complicated. lol™ Location: Taguig City Metro Manila lol™ Motto: Do write what is right but know how to write right Hobbies:net, net, net.. ol™ [b]Favorites[/b] Food: dunno. lol™ Song: All I want is your Love Color(s): red, black, pink,brown.lol™ [b]Special thanks to[/b] Message to all: Hello.I hope we can be friends Friends in Ftalk: too many to mention i might forget someone else and he / she will be angry to me.. :crybaby:

Last edited by 03_khine_03 (2008-05-13 04:15:10)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hehe.. kine i really like u.. hihihi.. ^^, i love ur eyes.. especially wenu gave me fansign.. hihi

Last edited by leojennyzi (2008-05-13 04:23:27)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]eii guys. i'm online now. wat did i miss here ?? :paranoid: how come evryone's showing deyr pics ?? :paranoid:[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] lol. i think i miss a lot here? so what's happening now? :paranoid: [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ lolz. we were here at almost dsame time. xD wat's happening here. :paranoid:[/b][/align]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^go to page 27.. ang get the format the ate kim gave.. :D

Last edited by leojennyzi (2008-05-13 04:41:23)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ hi sis jenni i think i miss you a lot. ;) welcome to those NEW COMERS : pinkblack08 and others.. :lol:[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-13 04:45:53)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hai sis trix.. ^^, I miss u soo..sooo.. much... =(=)
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]just wanna ask.. when will the siggy contest start..?[/b][/color]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^i olso dont know.? and hu wil be the judge.??
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]oh ukie. ^^[/b][/align] --- [b]Real me[/b] Picture : [img]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll114/LOUiiZe-27/My%20Pics/Image120.jpg[/img] Likes : sweets, ftalk, anime, cute stuffs, friends, colors, rock & love songs, playing d' piano, singing, drawing, dancing, swimming, sports, etc. Dislikes : barbie dolls, barney, ghosts, copycats, posers, etc. Plastik or just being yourself? : being myself. [b]Basics[/b] Real name : Donna Louise A. Chavez N-name : Dondon, Donii, Donz, Donzkey, Louiz, Lois, Lou, Donaii, etc. Birthdate : June 27, 1996 Age : 11 goin' 12 Status : Complicated. @.@ Location : Qatar [ [i]& grew up der[/i] ] Motto : Never Ever Give-Up. [ [i]just wat my friend always says.T___T[/i] ] Hobbies : singing, drawing, dancing, swimming, writing, surfing d' web, listening 2 rock songs, etc. [b]Favorites[/b] Food : any kinds of noodles/pasta, pork, cheesy food, pizza, etc. Song : Your Call by Secondhand Serenade, Pretend by 2ndhand Serenade, One in a million by Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana, Hero Heroine, etc. Color(s) : Blue, Green, Red, Black, Yellow, Pink. [b]Special thanks to[/b] Message to all : thanks for being a friend to me even if it's only here in ftalk. to d' others dat aren't so close to me yet :: hope we could be really good friends. Friends in Ftalk : too much to say. all Ftalk Members?? xD [align=center][b]--- ukie. dat's all. =([/b][/align]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-13 04:59:20)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:39

[ 9 queries - 0.429 second ]
Privacy Policy