• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ahm.. Nice Sounds here :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

back back back ageen. =D hullo kiel :lol:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ hi sis linniie. :][/b][/align]
iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

My Couz: Hi Sis. :) Sis Louiz: I'll wait for the fansign.:wow: Sis Linniie: What's up? :D
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how are you couz? sis linnie, sis louiz: hi.. :)
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hiya sist louiz wee u still on =D hey sist ishi wee jigoku ishi =D its kool. i wanna make duck linkie :P
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi..
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]gud evening everyone:D ahahaha[/i][/b][/align]
iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

My CouZ: i'm ok. You? S. Linniie: Thanks Sis Linniie. Enjoying being a jigoku shoujo. Haha. Lol.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hey sist jorica nice to meet u :D hei sist bhezt :D can i call u lyk that? sist ishi wee.. dont send me in to hell :crybaby::lol:
iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ S.Bhezt: Hi Gud evening too. :D @ S. Linniie: I will not send you to hell. Were friends ayt? :wow:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Whats the friggin' topic tonight? [b]ISHI[/b] Love your ava. Coz I love Enma Ai. :D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow:gud evening to all. :) i'm new here. :D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@_berii.^ü[/b] Konbanwa~ Welcome to Graphic Troops. Kawaii ava. Lols. Teppei Koike right?
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yup. it's teppei. :D
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

LOLs yeah. Teppei. The person which a lot girls has a crush on. :wallbash: I love his drama, Lovely Complex. It made me laugh.
iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kielmaru_07]ISHI Love your ava. Coz I love Enma Ai.[/quote] ^ Haha. I love her too. :wow: :wow:

Last edited by iShi (2008-05-14 07:06:47)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]welcom 2 all d' new members of GT. hope yu'll enjoy here. umm.. wat's d topic guys ??[/b][/align]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=iShi]^ Haha. I loveher too. :wow: :wow:[/quote] Yeah. And I love Kikuri too. :lol:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]wee..! Gud eve!! So.. what's our topic now??[/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:25

[ 9 queries - 0.550 second ]
Privacy Policy