• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Whew.... Im here.. :D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ i'm here.:eh:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S. des:hi S. bianx: hi. where's everybody?[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-16 07:40:16)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi too. how's you? [b]to all[/b]: maybe later i'll be offline.:eh:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^i'm fine... gotta go..byeeee...[/b][/align]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello and gud evening guys! sori if i'm not here in morning and afternoon. . so wat did i miss?[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^you did not miss anything, we're just discussing about the contest and the prize..[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hey guys. (: Have been playing trickster for 5hrs now. =D So, what's teh tpc abt? Teh contest? Le'me Join! XO
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

new jorica again.....hi guys...
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

sori guys....hope you forgive me.... if all of u forgive me i'm always happy and i'll be a good girl... i promise....
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Glad you're back, S. Jorica. :] Just avoid [u]double posting[/u]. ((: Don't forget that. xp
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

see u tommorow.......bye take care always guys...and....girl....too... bye...
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]^it's ok jorica but remember the rules to avoid the additional rule breakers here[/i][/b][/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hehe..hello everyone.. who wants sigs :D ? give me any anime images i will acept only 5
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Me! I want one! Here's teh image: [img]http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/Ronish333/TsubasaTokyoRevelations.jpg[/img] or [img]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h32/flamara/Tsubasa/TokyoRevelationsSakuraandBothSyaron.jpg[/img] Just choose between teh distances/sizes of teh pictures on which will be more compatible to use. =)
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]Hello?? Konban wa to all anyone here?? it's kinda 11 pm lol[/i][/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] i miss GT and FTALK. =( so what's the topic right now? :paranoid: @ phia : sis here's my pic [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/2lihtz5.png[/img] or [img]http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc186/aries26390/B-KuchikiRukia1.jpg[/img] i've found a group named "artwork 101" that group is for those people who have talents at graphics. someone invited me there. but i dont want to leave GT, lol. help mee.. =([/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-16 14:46:31)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]jorica[/b]: welcome back. hope you read the rules already. avoid double posting.:) [b]to all[/b]: good morning. what's the anime pic for?
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi guys.. what''up? New members welcome ! Sis jorica glad ur back.. [spoiler]aPibErtdEy2mE[/spoiler]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcum new members.. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:21

[ 9 queries - 0.549 second ]
Privacy Policy