• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]^hello. how are you? :)[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] ^ L0L~ i can see some shades of we rule in the siggy. XD btw, whats the topic? [/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^i dont know.? :lol:[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ oh sorry, actually that message is for sis louiz. ;) [/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^oh. im sorry. =([/b] [spoiler][b]brb later[/b][/spoiler]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-05-19 07:47:07)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well here's the slower version: [img]http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc174/camwhore08/GTforever.gif[/img] haha
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S. Trixx.[/b] hi sis. :] umm.. wee.. i also dunno' d topic. xD [b]S. Rissa.[/b] hi sis. :] i'm fyn. just kinda' bored. ^^ [b]S. Phia.[/b] nyc. now i can see d' "WE RULE!!" part. heehee..[/align]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-19 07:51:50)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] *woott.. nice work sis phia. :):thumbsup: *L0L~ i want to talk to japanese, anyone interested to talk to me? :lol: * [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ LOLz~ ukie. japanese talk. but i dunno' some words.[/b][/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Haha.count me awt..i don't kno how 2 speak japanese
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ok i'll start. konbanwa phia :) konnichiwa louiz. genki-desu ka? ;) [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ konnichiwa trixx. genki desu. [ [i]how abt yu?? xD[/i] ] o-genki desu ka??[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hey guys. I'm not in teh mood. I'm pissed. Something bad happened. T_T
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ wat happened?? but i'm in d' mood coz' i already hav photoshop. yeepee!! xD LAWLz~ :D :D :D[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ oh really, was that just a trial? XD @ blanchee : btw, what happen? =( [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] @S. Louiz AND S. Trixx: Uh, you see, because of my [s]STUPID, CLUMSY-NESS[/s], I broke a glass cup, and stepped on it. So now, I have 4 wounds beyond my feet. x[ Here's a new gfc I made btw [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/302pa95.gif[/img] I hope SOME of you will use it. XD[/color]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-19 10:07:38)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ hai guyz,, :D:D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] [i]Bonsowaaru[/i] S. Jenny. =) (gudpm) [/color]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ how are u.???
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] [i]Yoroshii~ (fine) Omaesan? (you)[/i] I'm learning Japanese! YAY =D =D =D [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:18

[ 9 queries - 0.694 second ]
Privacy Policy