• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

HMmm.. I'm very! Very! Sorry guys. I'm not able to visit FriendsterTalk. [i]Though it always says that I log in everyday, I'm not. I just put FriendsterTalk as my home page. :P[/i] Anyway. What's up guys? Did I miss anything? About the contest? Or what? :lol:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ i think you did not missed something =) i am still confused about the prize
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

morning guys. did i missed anything here?:D [spoiler] omg. tomorrow's my birthday. i don't wanna to. i'm not excited. i feel there's something missing.:crybaby: [/spoiler]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] @S. Trixx: It's okay~ I logged out at 3:30AM. =) @S. Bianx: I thought your bday's, today? @Renz: alo XD [spoiler] It's like, we're as good as [i]Hunkies[/i] now! HARHAR =D[/spoiler] [/color]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-20 23:02:30)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^huwaaa.. morning

Last edited by leojennyzi (2008-05-20 22:59:23)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi guys..good morning..what did i miss? [/b][/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]gud afternoon to all *konnichiwa* btw,who left this group? yesterday we're 56 now we're only 55!! wahahaha!!![/i][/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^really?who the heck is that member?lol hi guys..
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange][align=center] *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* i've noticed that too.. they come and go maybe we should be a little strict on accepting members?:paranoid: what do u think guys? about the siggy contest.. what updtaes? i have'nt seen it. what page can i see it? *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color][/align] [spoiler]:retard:[/spoiler]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]^ you're ryt sis,oh btw,what should i call you?[/i][/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello guys! so way did I miss?[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]someone just left the group[/i][/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]S. Andrea - who left our group? and why did she/he left our group?:crybaby:[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee.. good afternoon all?? anything new? :D
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]S. Linnie - Actually, I think we're the only ones here . . [/b]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ hello guyz.. ^^, im here nah.. :D:D who left the group by the way???
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]elloo guys. i'm O.L. now. :D wat's d topic now ?? :ninja:[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahh so nothing new here sist :paranoid:
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ahh.. soo wats up.? :D=|
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hi guys! at last der's some people who are onlyn!:D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:07

[ 9 queries - 0.584 second ]
Privacy Policy