• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

buddies how will i use my downloaded [s]FONTS[/s]? i dunno.. help me please can you??
daleboycute
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

go to the my computer>hard drive c >program files > adobe ........... i dnt know next cuz im on my cp sorry try dis to edit later
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][quote=alyssa01]buddies how will i use my downloaded FONTS? i dunno.. help me please can you??[/quote] >open it >den extract it >den the true type font file will show up >don't close it yet next step: >go to control panel >switch to classic view >click on font then... >click the program containing the font >click also the font folder on control panel >then simply drag the true type font into the font folder in you control panel sorry it's kinda hard to explain..o.O @topic: i guess no one's here[/i][/align]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ hai guyz,,, huz ol now.??
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]^[/i] i'm on. :] just doing sum stuffs in my friendster proffy.[/b]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^oh.. ^^, only two of us? hhihi..
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] L0LS~ im really mad at those copycats. =| they dont want to be copied but she/he copy from others. awww. i thought she's a friend. =( *gommen~ [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-20 11:01:45)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] So many questions, eh? All abt Adobe. I wish I have an Adobe PS too. T_T IM ON [for 10mins onli] :lol: [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ you can buy a photoshop at a store.XD but i dunno wer. :lol: [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]lol,i'm not yet sleepy it's 11 pm now [/i][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] @S. Trixx: I know where to buy PS', but I dun want to buy. XD I'll just waste my money. I can just DL PS trials from somewhere. :lol: @S. Andrea: Oh, it's 11? time's too fast x[ [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ blanchee : oh i see. btw, you're right, we can still DL at the net. aww what a bad day i had. :| xD [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-20 11:06:00)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Ehhe. BTW, why is that so? |: [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] L0L~ its actually about teh copycats. i think there almost everywhere :paranoid: btw, sis linnie, wasn't active this days.. XD [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]^[/i] LAWLz~ yu hav copycats too. same here. heehee.. [i]All.[/i] wat should be teh topic now??[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Oh men, you guys have copycats, eh? You two must be pretty. LOL~ You two are envied by tons. :lol: @S. Trixx: S. Linniie is not active these days because she has an exam. =) [/color]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]^[/i] weee.. me?? pretty?? ahaha.. NOOoo.. xD haha.. kidding. i tink so, dat we'r envied. heehee.. [i]All.[/i] wat's d topic now?? :ninja:[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] YEAH You 2 are envied. A LOT :lol: Topic? Hm, idk. :D [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ blanche : pretty? nah, =D oh i forgot, she has one :wallbash: L0L~ stil on? i thought your gonna be online 10 minutes? :lol: [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Nahh, changed my mind. :P I was supposed to play Trickster, but then, a FRIEND of mine, PMed me in Ym. :lol: [/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:53

[ 9 queries - 0.569 second ]
Privacy Policy