• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

hai everyone
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] ^ hi jenni, btw, i voted for you.XD [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]konnichiwa S. Jenny. =][/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]S. Tricia - sis voted for wat?![/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]good afternoon. :D[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S.shai:sis trixx voted sis jenni in her profile..i think.. konnichiwa sis trixx,jenni,louiz,berii and shai S.berii: what can i call you instead of berii? [spoiler]for members of gt please give your ym 'cause i wanna add you up guys..[/spoiler][/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-20 05:09:27)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ shai : i voted her, on the contest something in frendster. she told me, she need my help. :) @ louiz : btw, what font did you use on your new siggy. i think im familiar with that but i can't remember. :wallbash: @ elaine : how's ur day sis~ btw, here's mine : x_trish_lovesu_x@yahoo.com :D L0L~ i noticed everyone was saying konnichiwa. =D nevermind.[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-20 05:10:31)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]S. Elaine - wat voting?![/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Elaine.[/i] konnichiwa Sis. =] [i]All.[/i] btw,, wut's d topic now ?? :ninja:[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-20 05:10:45)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S.trixx:i'm fine..yeah..i noticed that everyone was saying konnichiwa.. S.shai:read sis trixx's post..she explained it there.. hi everyone.. [/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-20 05:16:36)

_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@sis elaine. you can call me rissa. :)[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S.rissa: oh yeah i forgot that your name is rissa..[/b][/align]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]sis elaine. that's alright. our ym id eh? mine's risjane_910. how 'bout you?[/b]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-05-20 05:20:42)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] btw, to some bored out there. join >> KD forum =D [/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^what's that? another forum?[/b]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=triciabianca]^ hi jenni, btw, i voted for you.XD[/quote] thax sis.. hihihi.. ^^, [quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]konnichiwa S. Jenny. =][/quote] hello louiz.. ^^, wat does it mean.?? lol.. im stupid.. hihihi
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^hi sis. is your name jenny?[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]@sis jenni:it means good afternoon [: good afternoon! [/i][/b][/align]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@jenny it means good afternoon!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]@sis lovelee:gud afternoon!*konnichiwa*[/i][/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:03

[ 9 queries - 0.086 second ]
Privacy Policy