• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] ^ oh i see. :D friendster is getting boring. =( imma play tales of pirate while chatting here in GT. =D [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[color=gray] HAHA Okay :P I'm just going to chat with my "FRIEND". =D So, wuts teh tpc? XD [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ L0L~ just random topics. XP btw, hu's that friend your chatting with? =D [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] HAHA My Ex...CRUSH =D [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ oh ex- crush. that's why you decided to talk with him than playing trickster. =D [spoiler] `kidding. :P [/spoiler] BTW, do you hve any relationships before? :lol: [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-20 11:51:29)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]LAWLz~ yu guys are talking abt too much stuffs. heehee.. nywei, i made a siggy for GT. ^^[/b] [img]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll114/LOUiiZe-27/Siggies/siggy-4.gif[/img] <">[b]can be used. & btw,, sorry coz' its too simple.[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-20 12:03:00)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] @S. Trixx: Haha, Yes I did. Set aside teh game. Because tis is only a "Once In a Lifetime" :lol: Before, we used to chat all day long. o.O (He's teh one PMing. NOT ME) :lol: Then all of a sudden, when my PC broke, I always go to PC shops just to chat, fix my FS and and to play AudiPH. =) AND SO ON, SO ON. =D =D =D @S. Louiz: That's UBER nice! XD [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ oh isee. L0L~ im also playing audi, but i dont want to play now, i have a high rank though, :lol: btw, want your free trial to go back again? =D without installing anything? <- btw, this just work on photoshop cs3 extended. i've made some experiments. :D Louiz : nice, =D, dunno why still some wanna use the old siggy i made. it looks ugly.ugly.ugly. =( [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-20 12:09:36)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Oh, okay. :] But, I dont use Adobe. I use Ulead. =) What's your rank? I'm only a Novice. T_T PRETTY LOWWW. :lol: [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ pro dancer. XD im addict there before~ :lol: btw, what's the time in philippines? [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] YAY Nice x] It's 12:28 =) How bout theree? :] [/color]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]eii guys. i'm back. weeee.. wat's happening here?? :paranoid:[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] BACK :D Whew It's 3AM [/color]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange][align=center] *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Hi guys,, what's up in here? Been busy this past few days.. Can someone update me?:paranoid: lots of post .. i cant read them all:crybaby: *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color][/align] [spoiler][b][s]LOST[/b][/s][/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ blanchee : sorry if i forgot to reply.xD we go out for dinner. btw, gudnight~ @ bembi : actually, some post are just non-sense.. :lol: hi and hello's. awww. i wish the signature contest will be soon. =( [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]wew.. so bored. so,, anyone O.L. ?? [i]S. Bembi[/i]. umm.. nothing much. but S. Kimmy [kimyasay] had som updates about d' Sig. Contest. :] but d' contest didn't start yet.[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-20 15:59:39)

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange][align=center] *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* Hi sis^^ still awake? hmm.. ic ic so,, still no Mechanics for the Siggy Contest? *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]^[/i] yep. still awake here. it's still 12am. heehee.. sumtimes i sleep early. xD & yep,, none yet [ [i]abt d' sig. contest[/i] ].[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ yeah, maybe i will discuss it to her tomorrow. i can't get online in my YM, im soo lazy to do that :wallbash: [/b]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange][align=center] *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* BTW,, welcome to the newcomers:D were getting bigger and i even dont know all of our member.. yah,, maybe u can discuss about the Mechanics of the contest and the prize if ever there would be some.. how about the compilation of our mini biography on first page? have'nt discuss about that too.. *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* [/color][/align] [spoiler] 1:19pm (san diego time)[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:31

[ 9 queries - 0.590 second ]
Privacy Policy