• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]^ohayou (*good morning*) sis jamie..i've been here for about 30 mins. reading posts..[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-19 19:57:16)

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

aww.hehe so ur online on mornings also? sorry i didnt notice the recent posts coz i was wandering around ftalk..ehehe

Last edited by MiiMiiNEKoO (2008-05-19 20:12:20)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^yeah..i'm usually online on morning not on evening.. jaa mata (*see you later*)[/b][/align]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^morning to allof u guyz.. ^^,
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello there...i'm here..
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ gud morning ate phia.. ^^,
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hello there,leojennyzi(???hehe is that your rael name??)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@elaine is that so,where the same ehehe hi everyone :D morning again
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

gudmornin alll :wow: im here now :lol:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello there sis linniie...
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Sorry for being Inactive to this group. Soory! Im in a vaction eh! :eh: Anyways..[/i] [b]Gud mowning to all![/b] :D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

good morning guys.:D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hey sist phia :D sist iana - we same lyk me :lol: sist bianx - nyc to meet u sist.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hehe hello everyone.. what's up sist linniie..ehhe i'm bored :rolleyes:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

me too. nothing new sist :paranoid: about contest maybe?
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill be a little inactive on the coming month coz its already start of classes and i only get to use the computer during weekends :( oh well hi ebriwan.. :D
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I missed a lot.we just got home from province.. sorry guys.. pleasetell me about whats happening around?
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=pinkblack08]^hello there,leojennyzi(???hehe is that your rael name??)[/quote] hihi.. nope.. my real name is.. jennifer.. but u can call me jenni.. ^^,
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

elow jenni ehehe..la lng (sorry tagalog) :lol:
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ hihi.. hello sis mii.. ^^,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:39

[ 9 queries - 0.667 second ]
Privacy Policy