• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] gud afternoon to evryone. anyone online? :ninja: i think i miss s a lot here. :paranoid: [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Too bad for S. Jorica. She got kicked out. =D Oh well, it's her fault anyway.
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]good evening everyone. sorry for not being online yesterday. btw, what's the topic?[/b]
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b]good afternoon Sis Linniie and Sis Tricia You didnt miss anything except for jorica getting kicked out`:D [/b] [color=deeppink] I made a [b]siggie[/b] for the Group (phew!) [i]2 version[/i] - hope someone like it! :D [img]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h147/nayzechick/GFxTroops.gif[/img] <">[img]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h147/nayzechick/GraphicTroops2.gif[/img] <">[/color][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Rissa: There's no topic. No one's here. @S. Donna: That's soooooper nice! I'm in teh second signature! COOL :D
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@sis blancheee. oh i see. btw, what's your name? :rolleyes: @sis donna. the siggy you made is nice. :thumbsup:[/b]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

that's so cute sis camille.. :)
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]wee.. sis donna the sigs you made are very beautiful so pink!! wee!! tnx for including me there!! wee.. sis jorica is kicked out... it's her fault!! hmp! hi sis blanche!! hi sis rissa!! gud eve guys!![/b][/color]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]gud evening guys! so wat did i miss . .[/color][/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Rissa: Call me by teh [s]stupid[/s] name, [b]Blanche[/b]. =) @S. Lhien: Hey :] @S. Shai: Nothing much. No topic.
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@sis lhien. hello. how are you? :) @sis blanche. oh, is that your real name? @sis shai. gud evening too. :D [spoiler]brb later.[/spoiler]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-05-17 08:01:08)

u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]@sis rissa.. I'm fine.. how about you...? @sis blanche.. hi!! how are you?? @sis shai... gud evening...! we have no topic yet.. btw.. sis kimyasay was here this afternoon..[/b][/color]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Good Eve Everyone!! Sorry for not being active here!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]gud evening sis philixre...! what can I call you??[/b][/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] wee. thanks for that sis nayze. :D lol. but i can't read all the names. the animation is too fast. though, nice :thumbsup: [/b]
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hahaha, ill fix it up tomorrow, im going to sleep na i got work tomoro i slowed it down, but it was weird tomoro, ill make the slower version :) so people can read it sowee no problem sis lhien bye for now[/b]

Last edited by nayze (2008-05-17 08:45:38)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]eii guys. i'm back. ^^ wat happened here ?? :paranoid:[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ sis nayze : no prob sis, the fast version is nice :) anybdy gve me fansigns :lol: [/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]im back guys. :D [/b][/spoiler] [b]@sis lhien. im fine too. :) [/b] [b]@to all. hi. is there any topic? :/ [/b]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-05-17 09:18:33)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]eii guys. i'm back. wat happened here?? :paranoid:[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:49

[ 9 queries - 0.148 second ]
Privacy Policy