• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

uh oh all of u talk to fast :penguin: hiya sist louiz and sist trix :D sist lhien which thread :rolleyes: almost all of my thread already closed =D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] @ blanchee : sis, did sis kim approved the co-leaders? :D @ louiz & cutiegal : hiya sis ;) [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-14 08:37:46)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I don't know yet I think she still needs time to think about it, well, I don't know exactly if that is teh reason. =D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ lol, maybe she still need to thinks about it, or she never heard about that suggestion. :lol: [/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]the really old ones... I've browsed the gfx section this afternoon.. sis blanche.. yeah.. they're here now.. sis elaine(can I call yo that way??) Hi![/b][/color]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Trixx: We said teh bost sentences :lol::lol:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist kim is online now. better we waiting her :D she's in fti ryt now :P
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ What's FTI, S. Linniie? lol Dunno WTH that is. :lol: YAY I started a new page again lol~

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-14 08:42:51)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@ S. linniie & S. trixx :: hiya sissies. ^^ wut should we all talk about ?? :][/b][/align]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]gud pm to all.. :)[/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]wee.. gotta go.. my father's here... bye!! au revoir!![/b][/color]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Uhmm no co-leaders . because only 1 leader for group . and cannot maximize that . better ask admin . for the power to have co-leader . :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ sis dianne : hiya ate dianne? ;) @ louiz : dunno.xP :lol: anyway, hu's gonna start a topic? :D [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

oow.i mean ftalk indonesia :lol: sowwii. sist lhien :/ mm.d old is my first ava and sig request thread :paranoid: is that u mean? hello sist dianne hey sist louiz wee we meet agen :P off for a hours. or maybe no :lol:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Kim: Oh, okay! @S. Linniie: It's fine. :] @S. Lhien: Byebye ((: @S. Dianne: Hello S. Dianne XD
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ Sis Linnie : sis, i have found one member, named : "vnsuipo", she's using the pic of yours, anyway, who is he/she? :lol: just curious. :D [/b]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hii What's the topic?? Ahm.. Can i join the conversation too? :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Trixx: That's odd. :lol: @S. DuhMhizz: What's your name again? o.O
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]so what's going on?..members here are so fast in posting.. S. u_don't_matter: it's okay if you call me sis elaine S. trixx: hi.. i just read the previous pages[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-14 09:07:14)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Gud pm,guys. Hu wants fansignz? No bad person allowed!grr..!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:16

[ 9 queries - 0.829 second ]
Privacy Policy