• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bye sist duhmizz :wow:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]^good nyt to you sis duhmizz..btw, what's ur real name? S.linnie: now i understand.. @jorica: if you love graphic troops then don't spam here or anywhere..[/b][/align]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

OMG!! what is this girl (jorica) doing around her? :wallbash: btw, got to go guys.. im sleepy na.. :)
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

sorry guys i know your all angry to me..... i'm very very sorry....i'll never do that again...:crybaby: sorry...
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist jorica okie sist :D uh.i need sleep noe. maybe wanna off :paranoid:
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

Bye guys........... i'm gonna leave this group coz..... all of u hate me na........ and i know you'll throw me out in this group i'm gonna mis this... group.....:crybaby: bye everyone
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ please avoid double posting. @ linnie : lol. i think you both are just friends. =D ~new page again? :lol:~ [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-14 10:13:04)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]aww.. she left. =( --- who else wants sum fansigns?? ^^[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh, S. Jorica left. -.- @S. Linniie: Heyyyyyy =D @S. Louiz: I want one! HAHA XP

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-14 10:16:35)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]gudnyt sis dianne.. jorica already left..i think she's a totally noob and doesn't know forums a lot.. [/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Or, maybe she felt OP (Out of Place) =D Because she's teh only (maybe) newbie in here who spams (a lot). :lol:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^yeah, i think so too and maybe because she is ashamed of what she've done..she've spammed for 6 times..(is that right?)[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-14 10:27:45)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ louiz : i want fansigns. =D [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Louiz: Hm, I guess so. Or maybe more than that. Just kidding. lol~ Here are some Link Buttons I've created: (non-animated) for girls [img]http://i31.tinypic.com/wlmbb.gif[/img] for boys [img]http://i29.tinypic.com/iwmdmf.gif[/img] Sorry if it's too simple It's the least I can do for you guys ((:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ nice ones S. blanche. :][/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] nice works sis blanchee :):thumbsup: kip them up! where did you make them? :D [/b]
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]what happened w/ jorica'?? why did she leave:question:?[/align]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^it's because she's ashamed of what she did (spamming for so many times) and because she said that we all hate her because of what she did..just read it in the previous page S. blanche: that's a nice one..[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Louiz: TY * @S. Trixx: Ulead Photo Express 6.0 XD TY
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]goodnight guys..i'm so tired now...see you again tomorrow..bye for now[/b][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:20

[ 9 queries - 0.664 second ]
Privacy Policy