• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

good afternoon all :D (idunno in yur place is afternoon or no, but afternoon here :lol: ) wee :paranoid: what happened here? :eh:
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

having some problem here sis linnie..
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

:o what happened sist? can u tell me :paranoid:
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

scan the pages sis.. and read our posts.. :wallbash:
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ye.. were having some probs.. hihi.. gud afternun rin sau..
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Woah! I love it! Ahihih. I love chibi! But there goes sakura. Haha. She's also one of the boys now. Bwahaha! :D May I use it? :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Am not against you guys. i am so sorry guys :cry: I Promise not to do that again.. yes cuteigal is right i am not active here. So sorry. it's all my fault . I Hope you forgive me we ave some family problems here . [spoiler]Hindi natuloy ang vacation namin bcuz of family problems[/spoiler] Sorry :(
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Aw S. Kim. We understand. We feel sorry for you. =( BesLinniiee!! elo ^^ B. Renz XD Who made the Naruto signature btw? So CHIBI!!!!!!! o.O Gudpm. 8mins left. Be back by 5pm.

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-14 01:53:33)

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi sis diane where do you get your sig.. Can i get the code? Thanks
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]Am not against you guys. i am so sorry guys :cry: I Promise not to do that again.. yes cuteigal is right i am not active here. So sorry. it's all my fault . I Hope you forgive me we ave some family problems here . Hindi natuloy ang vacation namin bcuz of family problems Sorry :([/quote] ohhh... its alryt ate kim.. ^^, we understand u.. ^^, hope ur problems is matapoz nah.. just pray to God.. =) [b] @renz..[/b] weew.. glad u like it.. hehehehe.. I made it.. weeeee @blancheee48 oh!oh! its me.me.. hihihihi.. i made the naruto sig.. :D:D

Last edited by leojennyzi (2008-05-14 01:59:39)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Oh ic: TY for the signature. I very much enjoy it because of the chibi overload. HAHAHA. @Duhmizz: Just save teh 2 gfx then upload it in tinypic. ^^

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-14 02:02:01)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b][i]Yey...it's great that sis kim has forgiven us!!![/i][/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ooh i see =( sist kim. dont be sorry sist :crybaby: i know that feel :wallbash: heii sist blanche :wow: renz hiyaa! yur siggy awsuum :wow: sist leojennyzi made it? btw can i know ur real name sist :rolleyes:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ur pic:[img]http://i27.tinypic.com/4tld79.gif[/img] real name:kathleen navarro nickname:yhanyhan,kathkath birthdate:07-27-95 age:12 likes: dislikes: skill: fave thread: fs graphics and add-ons anything about yourself: i'm lazy doing house chores.. message to all:thanks for welcoming..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ You shoud've followed the format, S. Kim created. (: @BesLinniie: Hahha, hello (((: @Leojennyzi: Yeah, what's your real name? lol Be back by 5pm!
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@blancheee48 np sis.. hehehehe.. yah.. i olso like the chibi. .^^, ^ ^ yah.. im glad to know that ate kim forgiven us na.. weee.. @Linniie yah.. wee.. i made it.. i post it @page33 hehe.. @blancheee48 and Linniie my real name is jennifer but u can col me jenni.. my biography is at page 28.. :D:D

Last edited by leojennyzi (2008-05-14 02:30:19)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

* New song ~UPDATED~ [b]japanese songs[/b] ^^
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hihihi.. yah.yah.. thatz great.. its like that its connected to the anime sig.. hehe
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ whew~ so everything is ok now? that's good.. continue our discussion LOL TOPICS we need to discuss [s]i guess[/s] > Siggy contest ( for our official siggy/banner) = mechanics and prizes > co-officers (this one is already ok to Ms.Kim ayt? oh.. and compiling our biography and put it on one first:? lets hear everyones opinion: [spoiler]nde makaalis.. im hooked on our mini group[/spoiler]

Last edited by bembi (2008-05-14 02:09:00)

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]@Duhmizz: Just save teh 2 gfx then upload it in tinypic. ^^[/quote] thank you sis blanchee
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:40

[ 9 queries - 0.567 second ]
Privacy Policy