• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ahm... Looks like im gone so long =| What are you guys doing there?
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ Talking about the Biography thing and the Officers thing XD
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ow... Sis kim... Where do you get that Sig ? It's cute..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Err, it seems no one is around. Oh well, I'll be back by 6pm. Im going out by 3pm. Lol~ Somebody/S. Linniie, if you have any news about this discussion. INFORM ME ASAP. Thankyooooo ((:
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=blancheee48]Err, it seems no one is around.[/quote] Yeah... I think your right.. =) :thumbsup: But I'll be staying here for a while :)
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hai can i join to ur conversations.??
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ of course everyone is allowed to join the conversation.. this is our own mini family so everyone is free to give there opinions.. ahihi..:D hmm.. maybe Ms.Kim is busy on some important matter right now.. we can discuss this topic and tell her what we have come up.. @ sis dianne: do u want to try to do some format for our biography? then we can submit it to Ms.Kim if our format is ok what do u think guys? about the officers: hmm.. what kind of offiecers do u think we need in here? just post ur opinions guys::D [spoiler]hi everyone! want to be close to everyone[/spoiler]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

What 's our topic??
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@bembi thax.. hhmm.,. so wats our topic all about.???
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]@new members[/b] Welcome guys! Hope you'll enjoy your stay here! ;) [b]@kiel[/b] Haha. Well at least there is another boy who's going to be active here! Welcome! Welcome! :P
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ahihi,.. wat does guyz like about.? hihi.. bout u kuya renz.?? :D:D so that i have any idea ti make a sig.. hehe
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ bembi: ok let's try to make the format and submit it to sis kim.. :) [b]format[/b] ur pic: real name: nickname: birthdate: age: likes: dislikes: skill: fave thread: (in ftalk) anything about yourself: (if you want to add up something) message to all: to all: edit this if you want to add/omit some details.. :)

Last edited by dianne_dynasty12 (2008-05-13 03:06:56)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]my pic.. :D:D[/align] [align=center][img]http://i29.tinypic.com/wim5h2.jpg[/img] [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/33df66d.jpg[/img][/align] real name:Jennifer Samonte nickname:Jenni birthdate:june 23 94 age:13 likes:sweets.. nice people.. true people.. simple.. dislikes:back stabbers, plastic.. ugly personality.. haha.. :D skill: dancing, playing voleybal,badminton.. swimming.. editng, making css layz.. hehe fave thread: (in ftalk) the dugtungan game @ Philippines.. and corrupt the wish.. hehe anything about yourself: bout me. just simple and be hu i am.. lol.. my weakness are my friends and families.. they are the one hu makes my strength go stong.. weee.. =) I am ice person especially to the person hu are nice to me.. :D I wont please anyone just to be my friends.. coz i want that they accept me as for me.. =)=):D un lang.. hihi message to all: thax to all of u guyz.. especially to the persons hu treat me very nicely.. =) luv u all guyz..

Last edited by leojennyzi (2008-05-13 03:26:04)

bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yes sis that's a start.. plus can we add a picture of members so we can see them personally? anymore suggestions co-members? how about the officials? what officials do we need? [spoiler]yawnzz.. kinda sleepy[/spoiler]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my pic: [align=center][img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o51/dianne_dynasty12/diann.jpg[/img][/align] real name: dianne karol palma nickname: dianne birthdate: june 14, 1993 age: 14 likes: i love dogs.. graphics, brown, pink, purple.. :) my online friends, family, foods! pc, cp dislikes: warfreak! judgemental skill: hmm? drawing.. :) dancing.. fave thread: threads in graphic section! anything about yourself: im a simple girl who always want to be the best.. i love loving myself..:) lol i love to learn more! i really dont have satisfaction.. i wanted to shine above the rest in every way.. i always want to reinvent myself and try something new.. i often get bored.. i love nature.. :) i love the people who loves me.. i never regret loving them back.. ;) message to all: i lurve you guys!! hope we can be good friends.. if you want some help, im just a msg away!!..:wow:

Last edited by dianne_dynasty12 (2008-05-13 03:19:40)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@bembi.. hehei.. :D:D yah.. thats a great idea.. we can olso put some pics.. ^^, and uhmm.. wat officials..??
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[i]hmm....i guess i've missed so many things here...what's now going on?[/i]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^hihi.. maybe not too sis.. its just knowing ourselves.. just follow the format that sis dianne gave.. :D:D
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]@jenny[/b] Actually. Some boys love anime. Some love online games? Some... Hmmm.. I don't really now. :lol:
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^yahh.. i think online games.. hehehehe.. :thumbsup:=)=) coz i olso play ol games.. weeee...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:03

[ 9 queries - 0.577 second ]
Privacy Policy