• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] @ blanchee : yea. agree, i never saw dyinginside posting here :rolleyes: so that will be the final list? :/ [/b]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^hihih.. yah.. that sounds great.. :]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Trixx: Yeah. The list looks fine. :] I'll definitely use the avatar your going to make. XD
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] lol. how can i get their pictures? for those who are not chosen, please dont get mad at me :wallbash: [/b]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^awts.. wee.. nope.. im not madd.. ^^, weee.. =)=)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Trixx: Uh just PM them or leave some posts/msgs here. ^^
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi guys.. I have made a sig.. [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/weanfree/GT.gif[/img] <">i need a suggestion if this is cute or need to improve more.. Thank you!

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-11 11:10:54)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ It's simple yet fascinating. But I think the width is too long though. ^^
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ nice. i lyk it. whew!! all d' sigs of GT has anime pics. xD[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] To all the people listed below, i need ur PICTURES, you can post the link here, if you dont post yours asap. i might change ur name with others. =( S. Louiz B. Renz S. Kim(yasay) S. Linniie S. Blanchee S. Philixre S. Pinkmarvee Me S. Khine B. botskiemae S. cudlygirl cia0! ;) [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-11 11:10:03)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ukie sis trixx. here's mine. v [url]http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll114/LOUiiZe-27/My%20Pics/Image120-1.jpg[/url] ...[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Louiz: haha yeah. I noticed that too. :] But atleast it's cute! (: @S. Trixx: Do I need to repost my picture? xp
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ in what page can i found yours so you dont need to repost them again :D [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@S. Trixx: Page 7. :] Gudluck with teh avatar!
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]^ nice. i lyk it. whew!! all d' sigs of GT has anime pics. xD[/quote] Yeah you're so right :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]@ blanchee : ok sis :)[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-11 11:20:43)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Here's a mini GFC :] [img]http://i26.tinypic.com/1e2jhi.gif[/img] I grabbed it and edited it because it's cute. x3 So chibi ((= I'll post the other gfx tomorrow :]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ nyc. so cute. i lyk it.[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for the compliment. :]
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:30

[ 10 queries - 0.672 second ]
Privacy Policy