• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] @ cutiegal : lol, nothing, different discussions. =D @ pinkblack : hi sis :) [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@S. Pinkblack08: I want one! :lol: BTW, what's your name? XO @S. Cutiegal: I'm subscribed in this topic. So whenever someone posts, I'm alert! XD

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-14 09:02:40)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WTH are you doing!! I'm going to tell S. Kim to remove you to our group! (if you're going to continue your ff doings!!) :arrow: REPORTED
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

:):|=|=(:D:lol:;);]:/:paranoid::rolleyes:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^you don't really want to stop, huh...are you insane or what?! S. blanche: is that so.. S. phia:i want one too S. u_dont_matter_anymore: what's ur real name 'cause your username is too long.. what should we discuss?[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-14 09:16:53)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ jorica_143 : i'll report you to sis kim to delte you in this group,[/b][i] whenever i see her online tomorrow, [/i][b] you've never done anything good. :angry: ~ a new page again =D ~ [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-14 09:14:46)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^yeah a new one...where is evrybody? is it just the two of us?[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

uh oh.noo. spamm ageenn :retard: ----------------- im back.and now get angry with lunapic :mad: huhu. sist trixx :D ohivnsuipo u mean :P uh.oh :redface: he is ..... sist elaine ooh.ur name lyk my fwenz in gg :D
iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think Jorica is spamming. She also multi post in my request thread and she's sending me large anime pictures. :disgust: @ blancheee48: Thanks. :) Gtg guys. :D Good night. xoxo. :wow:

Last edited by iShi (2008-05-14 09:24:38)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@ S. cutiegal :: i'm here. ^^ @ Jorica :: when will yu ever learn?? we already warned yu about dat. :angry:[/b][/align]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-14 09:24:32)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yey sist ishi she spamm here :mad: btw.huhu. i make a linkie.ducky linkie. but it luux suck :wallbash: [img]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x157/hiei_kilua/templatee.png[/img] + [img]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x157/hiei_kilua/smiley_duck.gif[/img] = [img]http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x157/hiei_kilua/duck-1.gif[/img] :wasted: waste my time. make it :retard:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ linnie : i think i know him already :lol: i have something on my mind, but i dont know if it is right? :paranoid: :D @ cutiegal : lol i think they were here already. =D where are the others? :) [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-14 09:28:56)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@ S. linniie :: so cute ducky. :lol: & it's yellow. :wow: --- i'm making more GT siggies & others. maybe i'll post'em later//2morw. ^^[/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope sist trix. there is sist louiz and sist ishi too :lol: whats in ur mind :P:lol:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] lol i think he's ur Bfriend? =D :P [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nah =D nope sist :P he is my crush.and i'm his crush :lol:
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]we are getting many here now.. S.linnie: cute duck S. trixx: yeah they're here already i'm just confused because a while ago S. trixx is the one who should be on the top of this page and my post is under hers and now it happened that our posts is on page 44...just curious?[/b][/align]
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love Graphic Troop......
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist elaine yey :lol: i see. its maybe coz 2 of spamm post in page 44 was deleted ;) but ppl who delete it forgot abot one agen ha :rolleyes: sist jorica hello sist.just wanna tell u sumthin please stop spamming here sist =| i hope u understand :D

Last edited by Linniie (2008-05-14 09:45:47)

DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nighty Night.. Talk to you all tomorrow... Have a great time... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:05

[ 9 queries - 0.696 second ]
Privacy Policy