• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b][i]how bout those who will enter the contest gots to +repu the winner?[/i][/b][/align]:P
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

^ Lawls. What are yall talking about?
daleboycute
» n00b
1969-12-31

what's da topic today?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i][quote=kielmaru_07]^ Lawls. What are yall talking about?[/quote] haha..lol..suggest a prize of the contest haha LOL[/i][/b][/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

how bout a very cute sig or ava?haha...lol what's the contest anyway?hehe sorry :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]^i think it's a siggy contest?[/i][/b][/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ah okay..are there any contestants yet?
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bheszt_09]how bout those who will enter the contest gots to +repu the winner? :P[/quote] Grr,, :evil: as what ate chika said it is abusing the reputation system :/
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^are there any contestants yet?
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i][quote=kimyasay10]Grr,, :evil: as what ate chika said it is abusing the reputation system :/[/quote] oh..sory ahahaha...hmmm,how bout a banner with the name of the winner will be posted?[/i][/b][/align]
DuhMhizz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hi!! Good Afternoon people :D Whenz... I dont know what's the time. hahaha =D sorry

Last edited by DuhMhizz (2008-05-16 02:30:36)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]^hahaha...lol it's now afternoon[/i][/b][/align]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]what's up?so whn will the contest start? are there any plans yet?[/b][/align]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i suggest that the sig that will be declared the winner will be our official siggy.. :)
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^yeah..i agree too..[/b][/align]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I agree too!! I wanna join the contest!! haha!!
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think we all want to join.. :)
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]i agree :D haha..i dunno if i want to join ahahaha too much pressure lol[/i][/b][/align]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

afternoon all wee contest. can i be judges :lol:
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^ yah. yah.. can i be a judges too.?? hihi =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:54

[ 9 queries - 0.518 second ]
Privacy Policy