• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]good morning to all... sis jorica is back...welcome again happpy b-day sis bembi[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-16 19:17:34)

leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

gud morning to all.. welcum sis jorica..
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]wee... Good Morning people!! Happy Birthday to sis bembi!! And welcome back to sis jorica... hope you won't spam again :D[/b][/color]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello uyz.. hu are the smart user here.??? :D:D
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

good morning.. :)
Jorica_143
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi guys.....
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]happy birthday sis Bembi!! mwaaahh!! :)[/b]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hi guys.. what's up? >> ahw,, tnx for all the greetings guys.. really appreciate it.. ILY all,, :kiss: [spoiler]tipsy[/spoiler]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][i]^hmm,you should request somewhere in the graphics section and pls don't double post again lol[/i][/b][/align]
dianne_dynasty12
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@ jorica: you always violates rules here.. :wasted: @ all: sorry if im not active for the past days.. :([/b]
leojennyzi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ hai dianne,.,^^,
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

GudPM everyone. =) Just woke up. :retard: Hm, S. Jorica double posted again. Hm. =D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]gud aftie..! wee... sis jorica.. your double posting.. first you spam and now you double post..! S. blanche gud pm also.. [/b][/color]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@Jorica If you keep on violating rules you can be kick here!! @Members How are you guys?? haha I'm not so active huhu sorry!
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=deeppink] [b]hi sis lovelee yeah sorry for not being active too hows everyone doing?!?[/b] [/color][/align]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Okaay. Youre kinda freakin me out. :D Please dont double post.
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]i know what you u mean kielmaru - shes honestly dont have a clue :doubt: shes gonna get this group close if she keep this up[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Jorica_143 - Kicked out - you are always double posting you are abusing . do not know what is happening here ? you must be kicked out buhbye!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[img]http://i25.tinypic.com/zvpy5i.jpg[/img] [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/30cm3gp.gif[/img][color=#FF0000][b]jorica.. you are again double posting.. this is the third time you're breaking the rules!!! hi to everybody!! wee.. sis kimyasay..have you decided on the siggy contest??[/b][/color]

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2008-05-17 05:35:12)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

afternoon all :D anything nu here?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:34

[ 10 queries - 0.116 second ]
Privacy Policy