• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b][i]^sis i'm gonna add you :D it's boring isn't?[/i][/b][/align]
iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@ cutiegal: Sis you're request is done. I can't PM you coz ur inbox is full. [spoiler]sorry for being off topic.[/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] wee. konbanwa/ konnichiwa.! :lol: hu's on? :ninja:[/b]
iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm on. :D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Sis Trixx.[/b] i'm on. ^^ [b]Sis Elaine [[i]cutiegal[/i]].[/b] my YM is [u]doonna27_prinkses[/u].[/align]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]good evening.. S.ishi..is that so? ow..thanks for informing me.. S.louiz: do you have an underscore or it's a space? is it doonna27_prinkses or doonna27 prinkses the fansigns thread in the underground section is already closed [i]but[/i] it will be opened again..[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-19 06:45:03)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ umm.. it's an underscore. sorry. xD[/b][/align]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^it's ok.. S.ish:i already saw it and it's very cute..ty.. [spoiler]hungry and ca'nt wait to eat[/spoiler][/b][/align]
iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

^welcome sis. :D Glad you like it. :D
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^but i'll use it later 'cause i gotta go (i'll eat now) maybe be back by an hour..hihihi[/b][/align]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]good evening. who's here?[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i'm here. g'evening for yu. & g'afternoon.[/b][/align]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello everyone...gud evening...
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ hi sis phia. :] btw,, nyc siggy.[/b][/align]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^hi to sis phia and louiz. =)[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hello 'din'...gud eve guys.. @louiz:can u guys read the word 'RULE!!" there?haha,,, i guess i animated it too fast...
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^how's your day?[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] wee. what's the topic all about? :rolleyes: hiya to all online GT members. :D [/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]^hello sis. :)[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S. Phia.[/b] LOLz~ i cn't see any word "RULE". e__n heehee.. i guess so [yu animated it too fast]. n__n [b]S. Rissa.[/b] hi sis. n__n[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:12

[ 9 queries - 0.578 second ]
Privacy Policy