• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]^ bye sis. =] g'evening too. --- ukie,, wat's d topic ?? :ninja:[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] L0L~ sad to say but i think i gotta leave GT. =( .XD. i will try to join artwork 101, *lol* nver mind, im still thinking about it. :D [/b]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

someone was kicked out already. hmm. ahaha.:o [b]to all[/b]: so, what's the update about the signature contest?
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Sis Tricia :: yu'r gonna leave us. :( well,, if yu want to it's ok for us [ i tink ]. anyway,, it's yur choice.. but i was also thinking about dat too.. coz' wen i viewed "Artwork 101" i read dat it's all about art. & i luv art,, drawing,, etc. but i don' wanna leave yu guys. =([/b][/align]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-17 14:26:30)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ L0L~ agree with you louiz, im more on art. drawings. and i think i can't express it here. =( somebody told me that there is no progress here in GT & the members didn't learn something but just open up different discussions.. * i wont mention his/her name * no offense. :) but i dont want to leave GT. XD.XD. [/b]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello,everybody! ehe..good morning... is there a contest?about what? ehehe im not updated.. :o
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hi there..there is a sig contest :D [quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]Sis Tricia :: yu'r gonna leave us. well,, if yu want to it's ok for us [ i tink ]. anyway,, it's yur choice.. but i was also thinking about dat too.. coz' wen i viewed "Artwork 101" i read dat it's all about art. & i luv art,, drawing,, etc. but i don' wanna leave yu guys.[/quote] ^oh yeah i also planned to do that..but they already have their official sigs so i think the members won't have that much freedom to make a sig for that group :ninja: i love drawing 'pa nman' lol anyway,someone already left this group for that group..lol anyway again,what's the topic????hehe
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

morning all :D who wanna go =(
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I haf a question. Can we add songs into our playlist? If yes, I wanna add L'arc~en~Ciel songs please!! Onegai Shimasu~!
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

gud morning guys. is it lunch time already.? hehe. :eh:
iShi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Good Morning everyone!:D What did I miss?
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S.ishi: i don't know too..i just came by too.. S. rissayeah it's already lunch time..and i already finished eating my lunch (rissa is your name right 'cause i saw it in other members' post) hi guys...i just used my computer because i went to MOA yesterday so i didn't check ftalk.. btw, what's happening here? when will the contest start? after i read the previous posts, i heard that someone invited sis trixx to leave gt.. (so sad, if you will leave) S. nayze: the sig you made is cool[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-18 00:59:52)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]hello guys! gud morning! so wat's the topic?[/color][/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]someone left our group and went to artwork 101...[/b][/align]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]S. Cutiegal - wat's ur nicknme? so I can call you not cutiegal anymore and who left our group?[/color][/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^it's elaine..it seems that it's only the two of us here.. [spoiler]it's leidenice because i visited artwork 101 and she said there that she feels op here in gt..[/spoiler][/b][/align]
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@elaine maybe because she's not into the topic everyday.. Me too I feel O.P. but I won't leave love yah guys!!
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][color=#6699FF]I agree with you sis Lovelee cuz u guys are sooo nice and I have lot of fun here! Love ya all![/color][/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-18 01:22:36)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S.lovelee: maybe because she's not active here in gt..why do you feel op?[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-18 01:32:12)

philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmm I feel O.P because hmmm... Nothing haha I'm not just so active that's why I feel O.P. but I love gfx. In fact, I made a new sig for me but I won't use it! hehe!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:34

[ 9 queries - 0.593 second ]
Privacy Policy