• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] ^ yea me and sis blanchee are still on =) [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[color=gray] @S. Trixx: Hm, Mermaid Melody PitchiPitchiPitch, Ouran High Host Club, Hunter X Hunter (OVA of Greed Island or others), Hell Girl, LuckyStar, Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya, uh and Tsubasa Chronicles, AGAIN. =D =D =D Some of those, I haven't watched yet. I've only watched 4 of those listed. XD Can I request a sig from you btw? XD @S. Louiz: HEYYY:D [/color]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-19 12:05:22)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ sure you can sis. :D btw you can visit this forum kawaiidrops.forumarena.com L0L~ thanks i will change this post soon. :D[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-19 12:11:16)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] ehhe, thanks! (: I'll just wait for my other trial requests to be done. :P [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ ok. i'll wait for your request =D btw, what are you doing? [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Uh, viewing teh Gfx Section. Just looking around. :D You?[/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] browsing the anime and manga section :lol: and friendster * im changing my shoutout, it should be offline :wallbash: * P.S : im aslo searching for c4d renders. =D im planning to mke a siggy using c4d. :D [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Oh, I see. :D [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ sis, btw, do you have any blog? :lol: [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Lol~ No. I dont do blogs. Why'd you ask? WAA I cant find Tsubasa Chronicles signatures to use. My signature right now is VERY VERYYY UGLYY. =D[/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ wee. me too dont have any.XP dont have time to do that. :lol: *it just popped my mind so i ask you about it. :D * L0L~ you do really got addicted to tsubasa chronicles jaa~ i'll help you searching =D [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Lol~ I'm just going to waste my time. Blogs suck. HAHA. (joke) Oki~ Im still thinking if I'll use this [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/2qvxmiu.jpg[/img] or if I'll stick to the new one or old one =D Lol~ I wish I can use all of them HAHA And, yeah. I really got addicted. o.O Well, atleast it's a GOOD thing. =D =D Before, my favorite anime was, Hinata Hyuuga and Neji Hyuuga. Then I got tired (2weeksFAVE) of it. :lol: But Tsubasa Chronicles will last FOREVERRRRRRRRRR. :P :P :P =D =D =D[/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ that siggy was nice. =) i think sis joebz did that. :D for now i do love my siggy. L0LS~ and the anime in my siiggy. XD [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]*sigh.. seems like both of yu are d' only ones online w/ me. xD wut's d topic ?? :)[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Yeah, it was made by S. Joebz. =) So, what do you think? Yuuko? or teh old one? Or teh recent one(teh one I'm using)? @S. Louiz: Yeah. S. Trixx is helping me find a signature. :lol:[/color]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^ eepz. wat kind of siggy ?? :ninja: heehee.. [ [i]O.T.[/i] ]wat time is it in d' Philippines ??[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Tsubasa Chronicles Sig. =) It's 1:21AM :D Well, time for me 2 go. :P GUDNYT GUDMORNING :D :D :D[/color]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-19 13:27:07)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ wee.. sayonara~ jaa~ i think im the online one left. :lol: [/b]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i haven't posted for a couple of days. what's the news here?:D
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

awwts.sori for the late reply people.. i cant reply that fast coz everytime im online no ones around hir.. :cry: oh well..ahaha @elaine--i'll call you elaine already.ehehe.btw im jamie :) ehehe @phia-nice siggy.. @kimyasay-can i request for a song to be added?ehehe :D @blanche-nice siggy too..i ove the girl ahahaha to everyone..again gud morning.. :penguin:

Last edited by MiiMiiNEKoO (2008-05-19 18:05:48)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:14

[ 9 queries - 0.083 second ]
Privacy Policy