• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] @ blanche : woa, its not me who's gonna decide, its hard for me to choose. but though, i prefer choosing elaine for she was kinda active and do cares? :wallbash: @ linnie : hiya sis. he haven't talk for 2 days =( L0L~ what's happening i think everybody wants to leave GT? :/ [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-23 06:55:12)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] just gonna eat guys![/b]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Im back! wahaha. Gud evening?! Haha. :D [spoiler] Huhu! Our doggie is Dead !! Huhu! :crybaby: [/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ condolences to your dog =( [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray][align=right] @Iana: OOH I'm sorry to hear that. @Trixx: Hm, we'll talk abt tis later -BRB@20:00- [/align][/color]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ tricia : yeah,i will much prefer elaine bout this being a spy, she's active and a great gfx maker too huh? @blanchee : haha,no worries bout that it's just numbers!!haha @shai : i think the gt spy leaders will put sis elaine as a last gt spy no hard feelings bout this huh? @spies : our spying thing is like interviewing showbiz haha "THE BUZZ" hahaha @bianx : don't leave us huh? @iana : sad to hear that,my other puppy was dead already she was hospitalized for almost 5 months :o and my other puppy was sold i was like crying and crying since i lab.lab.lab her [/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-23 07:03:19)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]konbanwa guys..it's ok for me if i'm a gt spy but it's up to you..[/b] [spoiler][b]gotta eat dinner.. maybe i willl be back at 8:00 or 9:00 'cause i have personal matters to fix..[/b][/spoiler] [b]jaa mata! (*see you later*) -another japanese word..[/b] [/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-23 07:08:26)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i think everybody here has personal problems hope no one will leave this group,were getting less and less each week i think[/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]good evening guys. :)[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]hey guys i'm online now. wat happened ??[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] hello guys! i'm back! S. Andrea - yup there's no hard feelings. But can we be friends?[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@shai : sure :D @others : gud evening*konbanwa*[/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]hi S. shai and louiz.[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]S. Andrea - tnx sis!:D S. Berii - hello sis!:D Anyway, wat's ur nickname?[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist trixx what happened sist?? sist iana dont be sad sist =( sist blanche here is my anime pict!!! http://glitter-graphics.net/graphics/86837 hehe.. my luvly hiei :wow: ok?
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hey we're 53 only!!!oh no.. *PAGING ALL THE GT SPIES!PAGING,PAGING!lmao*
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]umm.. hello?? anyting happening here?? :/ _____ [i]Edited.[/i] no one wants to talk to me :crybaby: lolz.[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-23 07:23:10)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^look!!we're only 53!!!!waaaa @bheszt:ooh!how sad....what dog is he/she?ehhe (same question for shai..hehe)
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ phia : why sis phia? :D btw, philixre and bembi leave the group lovelee leave for some personal problem. bembi she felt OP. and sme personal problem. =) @ louiz : im here. :) @ linnie : nothing, i just missed you :D[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-23 07:27:16)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]S. Phia - what question?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:10

[ 9 queries - 0.650 second ]
Privacy Policy