• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]@kiel : lol...haha,that's what fist happened to my ps then when i opened it, a box appears wid the text of runtime error blah.blah.blah so i tried to use my imageready then again there's a box appeared and wid a text of.. internal signature failed blah.blah.blah grr...now i can't open it grrr...:evil: @trixx : sayonara too,*oyasuminasai* it's now almost 10:30 pm here in the pihilppines[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-23 10:22:00)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[color=gray] @Kiel: Oh, that happened to me once, too. But some "computer technician" guy, cured teh sickness of my computer. :puke: = :cool: Nyahaha. :P [/color]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@trixx[/b] No i dont think so that my computer has a virus thingey. And I hope not. :doubt: Darnnit~~! My life is ruined.
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ blanche : L0L~ the computer technician was like a doctor huh? :lol: @ kiel : have you scan your computer for viruses? maybe that was just an error, try to restart your pc. [i] im not sure. :lol: [/i] EDITED : btw, i've already experience that here in my laptop, when i open that program it says windows is shut down cause of error etc. =| then my laptop will restart. :|, so i've deleted that program and reinstall it again. :wallbash: [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-23 10:28:27)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] @Trixx: YEAH :lol: He saved my life... And my FUTURE. :wow: Hahaha It's 10:27PM =) [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ L0L~ the technician wasn't just a doctor he's also a superhero. haha. :lol: btw, did bianx leave? [i] as i know, she doesn't [/i] [/b]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i'm still thinking about that. why? [b]kiel[/b]: what's the version of your photoshop?:)

Last edited by bianx_06 (2008-05-23 10:39:35)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi guys i'm here..i'm reading the previous posts.. what's up?..[/b][/align]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@bianx[/b] PS ME. Something like that. :DD [hr] I asked Yahoo Answers About my freakin' problem. Hope theyll know the solution. :DD
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] @Trixx: Wahaha 3.JOBS.IN.1 :lol: MyHero :wow: + Doctor :puke: + Technician :idea: haha @Bianx Please don't leave =( We'll feel left out! :crybaby: [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ blanche : yea. L0L~ 3 in 1. nice nice. :lol: @ kiel : try this link [url]http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070623103644AAAmBnD[/url] i think you have the sme problem. [/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]everybody here?..can someone chat with me? i'm totally bored..[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] I'm online. =D But, I dunno who else is here except for you & Trixx. =) [/color]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] wee. hello to all online. :lol: [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=gray] Hm, I think cutiegal is exploring somewhere that's why she's not replying. [I think] Lol~ They didn't discuss teh banner anymore. =([/color]
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I gotta go everyone. :D Sorry if I havent speak for a while. Goodnight everyone. Have a good sleep. :)
botskiemae
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

guys..me and chika.symphatica are gonna leave this group.. :redface: we're kinda ot of place.. :paranoid: but we hope that there will be no hard feelings.. :/ besides leaving this group doesn't mean we're not friends.. =) ayts!? :D :thumbsup: thanks kimyasay by the way.. :D :rose: gud luck and god bless =)
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

babye gfx troops :cry: see yah around.. im gonna leave egroups... :cry: maybe we'll be back (depends in our mood) :retard: sisz kimyasay... thanxshues u so much... labshuess all... :kiss:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ S.mae and B.botskiemae : oh were gonna miss you here. =) godbless to both of you! :) tc. ;] [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG No more chika and botski? OH NO MAJOR BIG TROUBLE T_T lol (joke) Trixx Sorry I wasn't able to reply again. WHEW it's 3:30AM o.O Going to stay up till 4 I wonder what time I'll wake up Oh well Gudnight/morning guys ^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:12

[ 9 queries - 0.658 second ]
Privacy Policy