• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

finally im done with my work...but im not happy w/it...very ugly take a look guys... [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd138/samilbzzz/back-to-school-contest.gif[/img] very uglyyyyyyyy.....T_T
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]the chatbox is nice sis kim..i like it..[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WUUUU RJ's work is so kewl. So 3d. :eh: @Intelligence: SHOW US NOWWWWW =D Trust me, you all, dont want to see my work It's UGLY
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

let me see urs blanche-hime...plsss^^
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] hello guys! what's happening here?[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@blanche: [i]iihhhhhhhhhhhh! nmn ihhhhhhhhh![/i] later! :P @Troopaz: more entries?! :eh:
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@Intelligence - ok just wait! i'll make my sig!:D[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i joined contest =) here it is [img]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm46/bluberry543/collection/36511415_6a6cfa2517.jpg[/img] very simple no animations... *edited what to do what to do what to do.????

Last edited by bluberry543 (2008-05-26 02:13:58)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh a shock thunder....i hav to off this now...bye bye
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ blueberry543 : nice entry =] but i think you should be the one who made the bg =] goodluck![/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh...okie...i'll think about what to do.. :crybaby:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Gud afternoon GT! ;) [b]@bluberry543[/b] Nice one! Gudluck! =) [spoiler] Just asking if there's a userbar contest? :paranoid: [b]Just asking![/b] :D [/spoiler]

Last edited by iana27 (2008-05-26 02:16:24)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ blueberry543 : all you need is your imagination and creativity @ iana : hmm...userbar contest is cute =] damn!!i hate my avatar,gonna definitely change that[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Intelligence: Nyehehe, [i]pakipot pa oy![/i] =D I'll post mine, later. I'll be presenting too. And I'll let some members choose over. Is that fine? I'll post it this afternoon or tomorrow =D

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-26 02:29:18)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@ppol u told me wat to do...i dont know wat to do.!!i dont have photoshops...gah!!!!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ blancheee : when you'll post your entry? haha...i will change mine since i have a lot of time changing it =] btw,thanks for the siggy again.. i lab my siggy but i hate a avatar grrrr....[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]can i show my entry now or later?? :ninja:[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ louiz : hahaha..now.now.now!!hahaha[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@louiz - now sis! now:D[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah Louiz! Show it now! NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW =D I'll post mine later. I have to change it. :penguin: The frames are too many.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:13

[ 10 queries - 0.566 second ]
Privacy Policy