• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]hello everyone..i'm nervous about my entry..:/[/b][/align]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

can i see ur entry cutie gal?
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Will somebody post the entries of all the contestants including my two entries so that I can give a comment on each of it, please?! +1 repu! :eh:
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok here mine [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd138/samilbzzz/school-2.gif[/img] +repu?? heheh
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@samilbzz:sadly, no..'cause i'm not yet done with my entry..i'm like freakin' crazy in making it..hope i finishes my entry in time..(crossfinger)[/b][/align]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hello everyone...what did i miss.?wat's dis movie u guys put in ur siggy.?
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yah ryt...wats d movie abawt
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello guys? what's happening here?[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Sam: - I mean ALL entries of ALL contestants kid.
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh i see...im sorry kid =(
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry about this post. T_T

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-27 01:29:11)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im back :ninja: did d poll already start :question: :o what happened wit eu sist blanche?? its spamm :lol:

Last edited by Linniie (2008-05-27 01:16:06)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S.blanche: you're spamming..why did you spam?:/[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-27 01:17:54)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello sis blanchee and sis linnie!:D[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi sis shai..[/b][/align]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

elow guys...wats the movie u guys put in siggy.?
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Kim is currently making a voting thread or something... just wait my dear...
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMFG Sorry about that post. I went out for awhile and left ftalk in Post A Reply It's my brother's fault I apologize for that. T_T
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

okie intelligence
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello sis elaine!:D[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:29

[ 10 queries - 0.735 second ]
Privacy Policy