• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]hello??anyone here? wahaha,i guess no one it's only 5:30 am wahaha,i just woke up 4:30 am edited : [quote=kielmaru_07]@bhezt Oh. Its kinda confidential. I dont give it to random people. :wallbash: But ill PM you my YMID. Since your one of the spies here. :P edit: LOL i cant pm you. :wallbash:[/quote] wahaha..call me andrea,btw, go to pm>>send new msg.>>send to : bheszt_09>>then title,text blah,blah,blah [/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-27 17:39:18)

leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

heya guys! kinda new here!^^. hehe add me up in ym heres my ym id leviel824 thanks! ill wait for someone to add me! tsk tsk! sayonara!

Last edited by leviel (2008-05-27 18:13:08)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hi there leviel.. welcome to gt!! hope you enjoy your stay here!![/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@franz - if i am too early in the bed ell i am super early in the computer :eh: Lols ~
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]good morning everyone hi leviel..welcome to gt [spoiler]i'm in my father's office and i'm using his laptop[/spoiler][/b][/align]
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Jaa~ Am I welcome here? lol. Glad to be part of GT. :3[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^hello there..welcome to GT!(the sig contest just started..but u can join the next contest if u want to)hihi @topic:i know i'll lose
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]^Really? Wut's the new contest? lol. ____________________ By the way, I made sum premades minutes ago. Here, feel free to use it Troopers.[/b] [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm246/bhea_marie/fgdfg.jpg[/img] [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm246/bhea_marie/yhrty.jpg[/img]

Last edited by bheiyahh (2008-05-27 21:40:18)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

gud mornin...wats new..? new mem..welcum...

Last edited by bluberry543 (2008-05-27 21:40:33)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

alloha all :D aww thats a nyc sigg :wow: can i use itt :rolleyes:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@bheiyahh:what's ur nickname?bheiyahh is kinda puzzling to type..haha anyway,i think the next contest would be months later.. :/ i think..haha nice sigs!i ike it.what's the font of the 2nd one??hehe
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@bhea - I Will make your sigs as our official siggy here :D Can you make graphic troops banner? :D

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-27 21:58:01)

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Phia[/b] Call me Bhea, lol. The font's called "MA sexy". :eh: [b]Kimmy[/b] Yipeee! Lol . :P Sure, I'll try. lol.

Last edited by bheiyahh (2008-05-27 22:06:33)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The size is 728x300 and you choose any design that is suitable for graphic troops thanks you :P
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice siggy...i'll use themm....hehe
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Kimmy[/b] Okiedokie sis. Wait for it. :] What colors should I put? _____________________ [b]Another premade, for blue-lovers. xP[/b] [img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm246/bhea_marie/cv.jpg[/img]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice siggies! I'll use it! Wee!
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nice siggies sis bhea and welcome to gt too..[/b][/align]
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]goodmorning sis elaine (no time no hear) hehe nice graphics sis bhea (wow your graphics is the official siggies - nice one) welcome to the group ^0^ [/b][/align]

Last edited by nayze (2008-05-27 22:27:47)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Bhea: Hello! :3 Welcome to GT! :D Nice premades sis. Reputation Added. (: I'll use teh blue one later! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:55

[ 9 queries - 0.839 second ]
Privacy Policy