• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Trixx: - Who's who?!
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]gotta post my suggestions again.. -contest every month *signature contest *ava contest *banner *userbar contest *i also suggest that we have a theme in the contest* -ms.gt and mr.gt *the ones who are very active and who always contributes to gt -new songs *new songs every month -officers *admin-sis kimmy *mods-chosen ones to monitor gt *secretary-lists the updates of gt *etc.. [/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Elaine: That's a fine suggestion. =)
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] the one you're picking for the mr and ms gt =D =D [/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Trixx: - Secreeet! Say please! joke! =D Oh... pls include [b]photomanips[/b] [i]nmn[/i] coz I love it! If it is ok 4 u and d others... :eh:

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-05-27 04:29:31)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Franz: What is photomanips? =D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will have a cpntest every month gets? =D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lolx~ ^ Okidoki :lol: Do we need to post these: 1. Text - Graphic Troops + Text related to the theme 2. Size - Its to the maker, be sure its not 200+ px in height 3. Colors - Any colors you like 4. Style - back to school theme 5. Description - put how you make the siggy, etc. inspirations. ?

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-27 04:39:40)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] haha. but it might be great every 2 weeks. =D =D [/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ haha i agree if 4 weeks :lol:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]did i miss anything here? [don't open spoiler!][/b] [spoiler]still thinking..tik,tok,tik,tok...[/spoiler]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hm, I think I agree if we'll have it for 3 weeks. =D Because school is coming. Some members might be busy. [including me] =) When school starts, I'm only available on Fridays & weekends. =(
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ok here's my ugly entry :wasted: [img]http://i32.tinypic.com/w8okt2.jpg[/img] haha. i'll try to make an animations. :D [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]for every 3 weeks < d' contests?? [i]S. Trixx.[/i] yours is so cute!! x][/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-27 04:48:27)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fuc* it is so nice! :wow:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Trixx: WUHU some competition.. AGAIN I'm so going to loose. T_T nyehhh so chibi!!

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-27 04:48:43)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ trixx : what??you call that ugly? that's nice lol wahahaha..i'm gonna loose :wasted:[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-05-27 04:49:06)

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Blanche: - Photo Manipulation or Large Art, Uhhmmm... Well it's not like siggies, no wavy filters, distortions, clipping masks, etc., unless it adds to the overall image(ripple filter for rain, wave filter for magical effects, etc). The finished image needs to look as [b]NATURAL [/b] as possible. As in, don't take a cutie-cartoon body part, paste it on a realworld human, adah-dah-dah... Example, you take a nice photo of your town then turn it into a warzone or hell, burning houses etc., for me its fun one of the highest levels of mature professional graphics design.
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Franz: WHEW That's hard. Hm, like rain filters? Do you mean like, adding some etc in teh pic [but still natural-looking]?? :retard:

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-27 04:55:33)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] haha. its do really ugly. me gonna lose :( [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:10

[ 9 queries - 0.611 second ]
Privacy Policy