• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Phia: Eh? WTF? :lol: No! XDDDD
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] haha. so much partners in here. woohoo =D @ blanche : its 76 x 100 sis =) @ phia : *woottt. thanks for making me happy this day. :lol: also sis blanche and =D[/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-26 08:49:53)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ phia : hahaha...many loveteams here :wow: @ blancheee & trixx : hmm...what can you say?[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

loveteams means nothing but trulav...hahahah btw,my ava is not good...i dunno how to make it cool
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@blanche:hehe sis peace!UYY!HAHA.YIHEE! @trixx:hehe.i know hu u're referring 2!UYY! @samilbzz:UYY!u even p0sted an ava!haha.is dat 4 blanche?peace! :dis gr0up seemed m0re interestng and funny c0z of luvteams!UYY!*nagpapaparinig!haha*:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] wow. gudluck to the new love team =D [/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Waa "love"? please do not talk 'bout that here i can relate :cry:

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-26 09:00:08)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

0K.S0 IF DER'S D GT SPIES,THERE R ALSO GT LUVTEAMZ!HAHA. but b sure 2 b single ok?haha .f0under.-pinkblack08 .l0veteams.- 1.trixx&kiel 2.blanche&samilbzz haha.new pa-uso!lol
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] hey why am i included? :P [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ trixx : LOL...hahaha,you're a cute luvteam but it's just up to you too hahaha[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

btw,before i go...heres my gift 4 u blanche... [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd138/samilbzzz/bestplen-gift.gif[/img] got to go now... im going to watch my girl...hahaha bye bye guyss..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Trixx: LMAO~ No problem. You guys made me happy too. LAUGHING & DYING ALL OF A SUDDEN. =D @Phia: OMFG. LOL~ Whatta list, eh?? =D @Kim: Phia started loveteams :doubt: This discussion is getting VERYVERYVERYVERYVERY AWKWARD. :retard:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ rj : ayiiiee....ayiieee,hahaha :wow: damn!no gifts for me!!haha...lol just kidding coz i'm freakin' ugly![/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hav gift 4 u also...but i hav to go now... maybe tomorrow...^^ btw,blanche n i were only besfren..ok? by bye
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Andrea; You're not ugly. You're cute. :wow: @RJ: Thanks for teh gift besplen :lol: RJ IS RIGHT!! =D

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-26 09:17:25)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] wow so sweet there's a gift wonder where's blanche? :ninja: @ andrea : me cute loveteam. ohh.. :lol: [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i'm back. :D[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ rj : wahahaha... @ blancheee : lol that's not true @ trixx : yah,besides you're like cute for each other but kiel is like 4 or 5 years older than you ryt? @ all : i'm planning to give gifts to all of you =] damn!that's freakin' hard lol[/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Louiz: Ahi, welcome back. ((; Nothing going on here. :paranoid: @Andrea: Uh, only 2 years. =) Trixx is only 12. Like me. :P And and IT IS TRUE =)
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]aww.. yu guys are talking abt Love teams?? :wow: heehee..[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:07

[ 9 queries - 0.686 second ]
Privacy Policy