• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b][i]^[/i] i like d' sound of dat. hmm.. i agree w/ dat. =)[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]hello guys! I'm happy that we will have upgrades here in our group!:D[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] agree to cutiegal. btw at gt spies, tell about your suggestion. i've chosen : cutiegal as the last GT spy member? agree or disagree. btw, gonna play audition be back after 1 hour :lol: [/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]^[/i] ok. i agree. cutiegal will be d' Last [[i]but not d' least[/i]] of d' chosen GTSpies. =) [i]S. Cutiegal.[/i] do yu want to be a GTSpy ?? if yu want, just fill these up ▼ › CodeName : [[i]2 words[/i]] › Chosen Anime : [[i]picture & name[/i]] tnx yu. =)[/b]
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aw.. whats happening around..???
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Guys (RJ, Trixx, Louiz & Andrea) I made gifts for you [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1062386#p1062386[/url]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i agree to be a gt spy..but can i post the details later? i can't decide what to choose..[/b][/align]
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

huhuhu.. no one here really cares for me. :crybaby:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi to all.. What's going on now?! :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Kim: I care. :) PAGING [ RJ, Trixx, Louiz, Kim, Andrea ] I made gifts for you guys in Graphic Gifts Corner :drool: Hope you'll use them! (please) Repu's are appreciated. *kidding So, what dd you talk abt S. Louiz? I wasn't able to reply back because I was making gfx. :D @Cutiegal: WHOAW I like your ideas!!! Esp, teh Mr. & Ms. GT =) I like teh sound of that......UBER. =D Send/PM it to Sis Kim. Maybe she'll agree abt your wonderful ideas. :wow:

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-25 06:40:51)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello everyone..present hir..lol
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh can you repeat your ideas i think i am loving it :wow: can you post it again ?
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cutiegal]-contest every month *signature contest *ava contest *userbar contest[/quote] another opinion... how 'bout [b]Large Art / Photomanips[/b] contest?! :eh:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Love that . idea but the problem is the prize :(
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The prize?! ofcourse the prize?! uhmmmm :paranoid:, [b]SOTW / SOTM, GOTW / GOTM[/b]?!... Maybe a Kiss! Just for now... :D
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]hi to all sorry i havent been active been busy guys hope you guys understand :arrow: yeah nice idea sis elaine[/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S./Ate Kim.[/i] umm.. maybe d' prize will be +repu but only from 5 members. or the prize will be a new graphics for him/her?? then we'll put his/her name & what his/her entries at the description of GT. ;) wat'cha think?? [i]S./Ate Nayze.[/i] it's alright. ^^[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-25 07:38:41)

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥]+repu but only from 5 members[/quote] I agree with this... Or give the winning entry a title [b]GFX / Siggy / Avatar / Userbar of the Week / Month[/b]...
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]whew...i'm back guys...i wasn't able to online last night and a while ago...okies now i'm doing some gfx gifts =][/b]
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]yeah thats a nice one sis louiz but everyone can give +repu to him/her if they wish but i think that a good idea on making a personalise graphic for the winner [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:46

[ 9 queries - 0.652 second ]
Privacy Policy