• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Trixx: ROFL~ Teh only part of teh 2nd signature that I like is "were born to go to school" img. =D Teh one wit names =D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b][i]S. Blanche.[/i] but i dunno' wer to remove d' PM. LAWLz~ not an expert sorry. xD i keep on searching evrywer in d' User CP but i cn't find it. hehe.. sorry. xP[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ User cp >> privacy >> Invisible Mode >> enable
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ sis kim why are you sad. L0L~ can i know what happen [spoiler] spy mode :ninja: [/spoiler] @ blanche : L0L~ but the siggy was nice. :D love it. :wow: [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Louiz: User CP >> Privacy >> Invisible Mode =) @Trixx: Spy mode, ne? LMAO~~~~ Thankyue :P *EDITED Oh, Kim posted it. LOL

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-26 04:39:38)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ trixx - again i cant view spoiler.
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Umm.. d' Invisible Mode just says "[i]Not active.[/i]" & nothing else.[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ you need to post more or think be more active to activate the spy mode. ? @ kim : the spoiler just says "spy mode" :D btw, may i know what happen? @ blanche : yea spy mode. =D [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Louiz: Eh? It should look like tis Invisible Mode With this enabled, you'll be viewing this forum as guest and your PM (private message) link will be hidden. [] disable [] enable
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Trixx.[/i] oh kk. :]] i'll post more :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: [i]S. Blanche.[/i] it doesn't say anything lyk dat. :/[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-26 04:43:51)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@trixx - No :( . private
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]...im lost without you :lol: [/i] [spoiler] ^ nevermind [/spoiler][b] i'll post my entry tommorow or later.=D @ kim : ok. =) i'll understand [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-26 04:45:11)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ trixx - I know who's that
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ actually i just saw that quote in photobucket. :lol: then i decided to type it. :lol: it doesn't mean anything :| [/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello guys! What's happening here?[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ its all about the siggy contest. :D and some random discussions [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aW aW LQ? LAMO~ (joke) I'll post mine after 5 replies (below tis feedback) =)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Siggy contest :| :cry:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello everyone..getting ready for the contest..hihi anyway,i think that putting the face and name on the banner is quite not nice,i mean,i know many ppl out there are shy :redface: hehe u know and how bout we also add the prize?each member should use the ava and sig of the winning member of the contest??hihi just a suggestion... don't be mad,leader.:penguin: peace.. **LOLconsider me on invisible modeLOL.**
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ balche : LQ? :lol: who? who? :P gonna spam! =D kidding :) [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-26 05:10:28)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:16

[ 9 queries - 0.194 second ]
Privacy Policy