• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b] hiya to all TRIXX IS BACK =D wee. im excited with the Mr. and Ms GT haha :lol: especially the Userbar,Siggy and Avatar Contest. :wow: [/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Hello ebibadi I'm new here... :)
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ welcome to GT =) [/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^welcome to gt have fun here but be sure to be loyal to our group meaning not to leave gt[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]All new members of GT.[/i] welcome to GT. hope yu'll be loyal to our group. have fun here. :P[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bheszt_09]^welcome to gt have fun here but be sure to be loyal to our group meaning not to leave gt[/quote] Yeah! GFX is in my heart...

Last edited by Intelligence (2008-06-03 10:20:05)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]Please make a background That is really made by yours Animated or Not-animated accepted :thumbsup: Please be creative :D[/quote] :arrow: Theme : Anything Related to School Please prepare Your siggys Tomorrow Elimination Day : Tomorrow , [b]Monday [/b] 7:00 Pm [hr] Top 5 : Friday , 6:00 pm [hr] Voting Begins : Friday 6:00am To (Monday - 6:00pm)-[i]End[/i] [hr] Prize - Plus repu From Top 4 Contestants , picture of His/Her face will be placed on the Banner Also the name [hr] I Will just put the Format of Voting On Friday :D [hr] Create your siggies Now [quote]Format 1. Text - Graphic Troops + Text related to the theme 2. Size - Its to the maker, be sure its not 200+ px in height 3. Colors - Any colors you like 4. Style - back to school theme 5. Description - put how you make the siggy, etc. inspirations.[/quote]

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-25 08:58:50)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] wow. im excited. :lol: @ kim : please do put a theme sis. how about a back to school theme? :D [/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Siggy contest?! What about the rules?!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

WHEW :wow: I'm so excited abt teh contest :wow: I want to join, but I can't make animated text. Only bg. @Kim: did u see my gft for u? @Intelligence: OOH new comer :P Welcome btw. (im late) XO I agree wit Trixx. Better to have a theme. =) I'll make my signatures tonight. I mean later. =D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]omg...i'm afraid hahaha[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Geee! Tnx blancheee! @Topic: [b]CONTEST RULES[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ kim how about this format for the siggy contest. Signature Details: 1. Text - Graphic Troops + Any positive description will be nice. 2. Size - Its to the maker, be sure its not 200+ px in height 3. Colors - Rainbow 4. Style - back to school team 5. Description - put how you make the siggy, etc. inspirations. :lol: what do you think? :D [/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

blancheee48 - No i did not see the gift =D Post updated triciabianca - Oh , Ok i will add ;)

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-05-25 08:56:02)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Trixx: WHEW That's a nice format. I'll make a signature now. :drool: OMG, I'm so nervous. :wasted: @Intelligence: Just use one [E] (blanche) when posting my name. :P Nyehehe. @Kim: Here's teh link [url]http://theftalk.com/t22897-p82-Graphic-Gifts-Corner.html[/url] :eh: It's Haruhi =)

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-25 09:01:51)

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@blanche: Owkie! blanche! @Troopers: add me up -> friendstertweaker YM =D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Thankyue =D I added you up. =) WHEW I'm picking my img(s) now. :retard:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

evening all :D contest :ninja: where? =D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] i'll post my entry after others. :lol: so i can see there works before mine =D gudluck :thumbsup: [/b]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ When will we be posting our works again? :retard: I forgot
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:14

[ 9 queries - 0.603 second ]
Privacy Policy