• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]@blanchee - ok here's my e-mail - alwaysandforever17@yahoo.com to all: i've edited my entry for the contest and here is it! [img]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn299/blue-angel17/contest-1.gif[/img] guys please give me some comments about my sig thank you!:D[/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-27 02:06:33)

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

For those who give comments to my work... Tnx. =)
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@samilbzz - an anime siggie!:D[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ blacheeee : haha,sis phia,here we go again wahahaha @ shai : nice entry =] [/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol peace y'all.... @blanche:ok my ym is: dearmasphia ok so NO ADDING ME IN YM EXCEPT SIS BLANCHE!(AND for sis kimyasay and trixx*but if they only wanna add me..haha) ----------------------------------------- @shai:nice work sis! @intelligence:i go for the 2nd one..so cool =)

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-05-27 02:10:55)

♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@ andrea - tnx sis! :D[/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-27 02:10:30)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]LAWLz~ wat happened now to d' movie "Couples, Die Hard Laughing" ?? :P[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] bye guys! i will just rest the computer. I'll be back at 5 pm. Just continue leaving comments to my sig.:D[/b]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@louiz:i dunno :| @shai:bye sis

Last edited by pinkblack08 (2008-05-27 02:14:02)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@louiz : were planning to discuss it at ym confe we'll invite some nxt time so it's not so spammy here[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ we wont talk that here . . it it will be talked via COnfe because it is spamming ;)
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hihi..so what are the ym of the ol members hir?? :|
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

here's mine - friendstertweaker =)
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

shai...dnt leave.. heres my gift 4 u [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd138/samilbzzz/shai.gif[/img] hope she will see this
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]how abt in d' GT chat box?? :paranoid:[/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

heres my ym id samilbz
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@samilbzz - tnx for the gift!:D bye![/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bye bye my shai shai... c u nxt time
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Bye Shai... Teker... :D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hello everyone..ok so let's chat in the cbox!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:16

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy