• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Andrea: I agree too. Mostly, the winners are teh ones wit teh most animations. :retard: But it's fine for me. It's just a mini contest. Being on teh top 5 is okay [i]na[/i] for me. :P
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

ok tnx for telling me sis blanche.....
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no need to pm... i dont want to join...
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@RJ: Dont be too harsh @Jamie: No problem ^_____________^
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Huhuhu.. I'm gonna Lose. I'm very very sure. xP[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ rj : it looks like you changed you avatar.. don't be too harsh,don't get mad @ blancheee : hmm..yeah but yours is cute too but mine is just a simple word called..[/b] [spoiler]FREAKIN' UGLY[/spoiler]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

makatolog na nga lang....
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waa...i know i'll lose..mine is similar to the word fugly... =| :penguin:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ rj : don't take it seriously =] it's just a contest =][/b]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]samilbzz[/b] Kuya dont be mad! :eh: Maybe ate kimyasay will post it later?! :D Dont be mad! Cheer up! =)
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I like number 11! Wahahah! =D
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I'm really gonna lose!! x| But anyway, It's ok. Next Month [i]nman[/i] der will be another contest. =([/b]
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

who says im mad.... im just not in my mood 2nyt..
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

com on...don't be mad...don't take it too seriously....1 voted in mah siggy....me...
samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think im no longer here...
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Sam: - Hey pal, chill up?! turn down the heat eh?! :eh: Number Eleven! :thumbsup:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh sorry RJ =( don't worry i will vote for you :D and cani get the url of your siggy? asap and just wanted to reveal you ar enot a Loser!
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Sam: - Hey homie... U read that?! Now chill up man! Stay with us! :eh: Yeah! Number Eleven! :lol:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ooh..i'm gonna lose
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Phia.[/i] *sigh.. Me too. Mine is too simple & there's not that much effort. =([/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:31

[ 9 queries - 0.117 second ]
Privacy Policy