• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

leviel
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

HUG WAR! Pass this hug to all of your friends and back to me, see how many you get back! 1-5 HUGS.....Your on someone's mind! 5-10 HUGS....Someone likes you! 10-15 HUGS...Someone wants to be with you! 15-20 HUGS..WOW! You are really popular!!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

hello everyone...i'm here
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mushi mushi!
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Leviel: Avoid double posting sis. :] @Phia: WHEW I'm finished with my entry already. o_O BRB @ 20:00

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-05-29 06:07:30)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^really?omg sis i haven't even started!haha
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ok sorry! =)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Leviel: It's fine. :] @Phia: Haha, yeah. But I'm not contented with it.
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

maybe you make it really really fast dats why its ugly?
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello guys! i'm back! so what happened here?[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Shai.[/i] Heehee.. I dunno' too. x][/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sis blanche is don with her entry!
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello sis loiuz! :D[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Shai.[/i] Hi sis. :D Heehee.. [i]All.[/i] Konnichiwa. :P[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] S. Louiz - can i add you in ym and fs?[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Shai.[/i] Ok, yu can add me in FS & YM. Here's my YM --> doonna27_prinkses[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]tnx sis! :D[/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im already friendstertalker!!!!!!!! wohhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

JUST WANT TO REVEAL TO THE TOP 5. TOMORROW will be the deadline of the siggys make it now , later , or tomorrow
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] im back. anybody in here. :| wow 2 days to prepare. gudluck to the to 5 :lol: [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-29 09:01:32)

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]gud evening. What's the topic? Hi sis trixx..gud evening S.blanche:ur finished already! Ur fast Arghh..i'm not yet finished w/ my entry.[/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-29 09:05:19)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:58

[ 11 queries - 0.589 second ]
Privacy Policy