• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]ei guys.. what's happening here?:ninja: @bhea:don't leave..we like you and we don't hate you..[/b][/align]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@Louiz: - yah... welcome... always... =( @Squad: - R we gonna lose another member here?
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]IMY[/b]? whats that guys?
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] everyone : bhea just leaved... =( @ louiz : waa, i want to meet you here in person :wallbash: haha. :lol: @ franz : actually many was planning to leave. including me. :| *its not the reason that i will join other group** [quote]think of those who are here. not to the people who dont. :question:[/quote] [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-29 10:16:57)

leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@ kuya franz yep we do lose one already! :cry:
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Trixx: - ... =( [spoiler]@Squad: - I'm suppose to make u guyz a flash siggy but a lost my mood... =( Oh Kimmy... We lost another girl, Chief... =( [/spoiler]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]another member just left gt..is there any way that members will be close to each other? [i]haaayyy..sawa na ko sa mga words na 'op and hate'...:disgust: no offense[/i][/b][/align]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]S. Bhea left. =( But we weren't doing anything bad to her, Were we? =( *Sigh.. [i]S. Trixx.[/i] Yep. I wanna meet you too in person too. But maybe we might see each other in PISQ next time coz' i go there sumtimes; i hav sum frends der. =)[/b]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]waaa...what did i miss i guess bhea just feel sumthin' waa..i'm finish with my entry lmao..gonna post it tomorrow =][/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]S.andrea:post it now..i'm excited to see it..:P[/b][/align]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Squad: - I hope that Boss won't get mad... =(
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ louiz : woa, who are they? we might have some friends in common :D @ andrea : just post it now :lol: please.please.please. :| [spoiler][i]......imma travel for a while :penguin: [/i][/spoiler][/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me 2 they quit if someone hurt them,kick them, punch them ,or f**ck them dont quit if ur just op or hated no offense...
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i think that the members who left have their own reason too..maybe, they just want to try to the other groups.. [i]just observed that members here are usually online during evening (philippines) not morning..[/i][/b][/align]

Last edited by cutiegal (2008-05-29 10:24:54)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Franz - oh bhea left? =( @off - Just changed my signature . too much animation right? franz can you tell me what's wrong ?
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]gud evening sis kim..you're here[/b][/align]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

gud evening!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ franz : who's the boss kuya? @ trixx : hahaha,i think i might change it it's too simple not too much animation[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Trixx.[/i] Umm.. My friends in PISQ: She's gr. 6 dis coming School year. Her name is [u]Karmina[/u]. & 2nd year dis coming School year; Name -- [u]Leighnard[/u]. & Do you know [u]Camille[/u] & [u]Therese[/u]? <--- Twins. I tink their in 1st year dis coming S.Y. But I forgot their Surname. xD[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-05-29 10:32:58)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^ yea i know them the duterte twins :lol: btw, do you know the fajilagot twins? =D too much twins. yea i know karmina. :D she's a grade five before. but a grade six now. but idunno the 2nd year one. :lol: [/b]

Last edited by triciabianca (2008-05-29 10:33:40)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:50

[ 9 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy