• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

leviel
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

hi guys,im back! gandang tanghali......
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=center][b]hi leviel..btw, what's ur real name?[/b][/align]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yupie....
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@cutiegal ahhhh ic... that's why she can post here. thanks for the info.. i love your ava hehe :D
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ don don : did you make ur siggy? what brushes did you use at the back? :P ty! cannot pass my entry now.. =| hope sis kim get online now :wallbash: [/b] [i].....missing someone :penguin: =( [/i]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi Guys... Im New here... How r ya...? Mah Introduction..[/b] [quote]Name:Aila Janella Nickname:AJ,Aila,Janella,Janelle..Just Call me [u]Aila[/u] Age:13,July 13 2008 turns 14 Favorites:Mp4,Computer,And Many more, An interesting Things.. What else suggest.. if do u want to know me..[/quote] [/align]

Last edited by cutest08 (2008-05-30 05:52:17)

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hey guys. I'm online na. :)[/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi Louiz.. Im new Member here... Am i Welcome here??[/b][/align]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Aila: - Hello [b]Aila![/b] I'm [b]Franz![/b] [img]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k49/infernalpunishment/myemoticons/emoticon25.gif[/img]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@aila.hi! im leviel.. ^^.
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] hiya to everyone :penguin: [/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi sis trixx
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@tricia about the brush in my siggy, its "kmm_vector_brush" =) @cutest08 hello there welcome to Gt Im new also here hehe :D
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@don don. so youre new.... hehehe welcome to gt lolz! enjoy.....
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@Franz,hello thanksz for welcome.. @Leviel,hallow.. @Don2,Thanksz for the welcome.. @Sis Trixx hallow..[/b][/align]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@aila..What grade r u now?
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] hello guys! I'm back! :d welcome to gt don don and aila! :D[/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi sis shai...
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hello sis leviel! :D[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hello shai03 thanks for welcoming us. hello to all gt members :D what new here? hehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:31

[ 9 queries - 0.534 second ]
Privacy Policy