• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

leviel
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

@don don.at this tym noting yet
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]Hi to all. ;) [/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi.iana...
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#FF0080] ♥ Hi leviel :) [/color][/align]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@Leviel,Me?? Im 2nd year High School this school yr... @Trina,Thanksz for the welcome.. Party hard!![/b][/align]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ leviel i forgot to mention your name. hehe tnx for the info. and for the greet =)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Franz: Thanks for your comment! :] It helped me alot. I didn't put effort on it. So I just placed whatever I can put. :retard: I'm not hoping/aiming to win anyway. =D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

goodnyt all :D
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@ dondon & aila your welcome !! :d @ iana,blanche & linnie hello sis !! :D[/b]

Last edited by ♥shai03♥ (2008-05-30 07:35:43)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@Sis Linnie Gudnight too @Shai,ok.. @Blanchee hallow..![/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hello guys. :] Just got home awhile ago. :retard: my day is sooooooper tiring. -.-
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]waaa...i just come back.. i'm making my entry now...huhuhu we're took soo long in the mall =( :cry:[/b]
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me im grade 5...
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@aila why did you join gt anyway? :paranoid: @blanche my advice for you is take some rest !!:thumbsup: [/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]omg..i'm still not finished with my entry..i'm always cramming..arghh! hope i will not be late to pass my entry!!!![/b][/align]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@elaine just calm down yourself then you'll be finished!:D . . hope that helps . .=|[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] wee. im back again :penguin: did sis agreed to move the deadline of submission? hope she would =( [/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@trixx hello sis !! :d[/b]
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]ok..i'll calm down..but i think i still have time 'cause it's just 7:56..oh well..[/b][/align]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What time is teh submission, anyway? T_T
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:30

[ 9 queries - 0.600 second ]
Privacy Policy