• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b][i]Sis Trixx.[/i] Haha.. How come it can't be you, Your graphics are totally cute & elegant. =)[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[b]@berii,louiz & trixx hello guys! :D[/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@S. shai. how are you?[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@berii i'm fine! :D can i add you in ym and fs?[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=hotpink]louiz[/color][/b] haha :lol: elegant and cute? XD how are yah sis? :P BRB [: [i] i hate my life :wallbash: [/i]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@S. shai. sure. =)[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Trixx.[/i] I'm fine. You?[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@berii i've added you alredy sis! tnx! :D[/b]
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]@ S. shai. your welcome. =)[/b]

Last edited by _berii.^ü (2008-06-03 04:53:27)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Hi Guys how Are Ya? Just Visitng BRB later.. :D[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ louiz : im kinda bored :doubt: be back later :penguin: [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

good afternoon all troopers :lol:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Linniie.[/i] Konnichiwa sis. Btw, I already made the tutorial you requested. Here ---> [url=http://theftalk.com/t34081-%26%239642%3BTUTORIAL%26%239642%3B-Blending-Options.html]URL[/url] I just compiled it with other blending options. =)[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sist louiz :o go to there :penguin: thankies sist :wow:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] wee. hiya to everyone im back, but still thinking of something? someone? =D [/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@to all who is using adobe photoshop cs3 extended? please tell me!!:D[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Shai.[/i] I already tried it before. Why?[/b]
♥shai03♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]@louiz cuz my brother bought it and i don't know how to use it. Can you give tutorials?[/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

who is that sist trixx :lol: elloo sist shaii :wow:
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Sis Shai.[/i] You can search around the Graphics Section for tutorials. I know that most of the tutorials are for any versions of photoshop. =)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:11

[ 9 queries - 0.610 second ]
Privacy Policy