• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

[align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

..omfg!! Faith, Harvey(emokidd) & Kim voted for my signature. :O What a shocker. :O

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-06-01 23:52:59)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

guud mornin all =(
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]does anyone know some video hosting sites? edited : @ blanche : do you saw rj's post at your tutorial thread?[/b]

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-06-01 23:58:23)

Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Andrea: Not yet. Why? Wait, I'll take a look.
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ blanche : yeah?you saw it? haha[/b]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Hey guys. ONLINE now. :) Anyone Here? :/ =([/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-02 00:51:44)

bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

am here... =]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For all the filipinos out there who wants to be korean , chinese , spanish especially [b]japanese[/b] read this http://theftalk.com/t33580-All-Filipinos-Read-Dis%21.html :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sorry if I'm not that active today. o_O I'm reading teh manga of Vampire Knight and at teh same time, watching Clannad epi1. :O Busy-Busy-Busy. XD
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hi guys =] brb..gonna watch [/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Sup homiez... I'm here. [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/10.gif[/img]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]*Sigh.. I'm so bored. Anyone here? :paranoid: :paranoid: Any topics? [i]S. Kimyasay.[/i] I read that thread you posted up der. I'm so proud to be Pinoy. Heehee.. :P [i]Edited.[/i] Oh, BigBro's here. :P[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-02 02:49:52)

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yeah... How r u guyz?! [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/4.gif[/img]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]We're fine. I think. I think some of them are busy.[/b]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

me....not bc....totally... B-o-r-e-d.... nd totally angry at a copycat
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]Jamie.[/i] Who's the copycat? Haha.. But it's ok if you won't tell us. :)[/b]
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

BRB... I'll just edit my Avatar... [img]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/FriendsterTweaker/13.gif[/img]
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm not busy. :eh: Just watching Clannad & reading Vampire Knight. =D Clannad is really good. =)
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sis louiz-she's a gud friend of mine...until i told her sum codes how to color the txt...she began to copy my about me and who i want to meet on friendster...gah...totally angry...grrr :mad: well...im gonna off now...
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b][i]S. Blanche.[/i] LOLs~ Reading & watching at the same time? Haha.. Seems like most of you know more anime series than I do. :P [i]Jamie.[/i] LOLs~ You got the same problem with me. The copycat of mine was my friend but she thinks I'm her best friend then she just copied most of my stuffs in my FS profile. T___T Shame on her. Grrrr..[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-02 03:23:54)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=right][b] helloo everyone.! im here to be your leader. i hope you agree. i have many plans about this group. to make it succefull and popular.! as of now. i wont put the rules first. im just a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:34

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy