• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 12345678910..10

If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Gela5555
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will eat me! =D youre so strict. so serious. but then.. I said to myself I wanna get your attention. I wanna make you smile. but I think.. I made it. haha I admit.. I crush you. and I know I'm trashed. haha Goodluck mod. :arrow: [b]'-'LoisFuLL'-'[/b] thanks for all the concern sis. I do really appreciate it. :arrow: [b]kristina16[/b]- youre so friendly. I love the way you deal with other members. :)
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

kuya eehjay.. nkakatakot ka... or yo eehjay your so scary... andkuya ephe.. thnx for all those help.. edit: thats why i also posted a translation.

Last edited by slasher201994 (2008-05-28 09:54:37)

Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

^ [b]slasher201994[/b] - Dont post in tagalog. mods will get angry. edit you post before they see that. or else.. eejahy will become.. :evil:. Go Go! edit it.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ thanks for that warning. hope slasher201994 will edit his post. hmm. i doubt this thread would last long. :/ to all the mods: we're still human after all! :D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Thanks for opening this thread sis! [b]Lordheinz[/b]:I wanna thank u for coming into my life,.u'r my man,and will always be.Sorry if I am always hurting you. =D[[i]ganito tlaga gf mo[/i]].I do trust you. nd I will love u as long as u want me to,. ;) :kiss: :wow: [i]Hindi papadala sa mga cnasbi nila[/i]. .coz I know what's the truth and nothing but the truth! :lol: I trust and love u so much Sir! :lol: :lol: [b]Tinay[/b]:I treat u as my real sister. .u'll always be one of my bestfriends. .Thanks for bein there always.For the advices,love and care.You rock sistah!i love u so much! [b]Ej[/b]:I wanna thank u too. .kasi u act like a big bro to me. . :lol: [i]un nga ba yun[/i]? Thanks for the advices. .for making me feel that u'r always there if I have a prob! Thanks bro! :thumbsup: you rock!! I wonder y some members here are scared of u. . :lol: =D gudluck sa lablyp!hope I can be one of ur girlfriend' friends :D =( [i]nose bleed. .sorry for the tagalog words[/i]. .
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mods in general: good work! love you guys and gals. [i]hope i could go back moderating[/i].. ;)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Gelai - I just don't like your thread to be spammy. MODS: Guys, I love you all, but I envy your t-shirts. :crybaby:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-05-28 11:37:40)

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I love you all. [i]uhmm., ice cream? XD[/i]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i must say.. thnx to all mods!!loveyah all! meow.. but some mods do really scare the cat here :cry: ihihi... but still.. keep on moderating heheh lol ^_^ keep up the good work! hihih
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Oh gawd~ This is a sweet thread :rose: So here we go:- [b]Harvii[/b] You are very stunning. Promise. XD But I'm wondering why you were trying to fool me about the twin brother thingy :| [b]Cloud[/b] You are one of the [u][b]best[/b][/u] moderator. I really like you. You are so [s]sweat[/s] sweet and kind X3 [b]Yuna[/b] Sis, remember when we were good friends? Remember those exchanging of caramel dansen videos? (even if didn't do that yet) The only thing which can make me die without regret is that you will forgive me so we can be good friends. Yes i know that what i said about you that i miss the old Yuna was wrong. It was one of the big mistakes i did. I learned that I must accept friends like how they are. Thank you for everything sis. You are an important person in my life. Even if we don't meet each other in person yet. And remember! Always lurve Shirow-Oppa!!! Both of you are a very very very sweet couple ;] I hope you can forgive me :] [b]Duches[/b] Yay~ I love you!!! >_< You are very kawaii you know that? Waaaa XD [b]James[/b] Me wanna know you more ToT <- ([i]such a flirty b*tch she is.lol[/i]) [b]Bob[/b] Keep sending photo comments oppa :lol: [b]Shirow[/b] Konnichiwa~! Whahaha XD Keep loving Japan and Yuna-Senpai!! X3 Btw, what is the meaning of faggot? :lol: Sowee.. I dunno XD [b]Jeca[/b] You know sis, i ate sushi last night :D That's all folks~
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I hope this thread won't be filled with spams or flames... :paranoid: ____________________ Message to the mods eh...uhmmm..well, we leave the [i]cleaning[/i] to you guys. So, good luck. LOL that sounded odd :lol: kiddin lol well just keep doing what you guys are doing right now and we as members will do our part to make this forum/family/site a better place for you, me, and them.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Gela5555]kristina16- youre so friendly. I love the way you deal with other members. :)[/quote] aww thnx siz , hope to get to know you better :kiss: ;) and thnx also for the repu ;) :redface: :kiss: [quote=misz.faith]Tinay:I treat u as my real sister. .u'll always be one of my bestfriends. .Thanks for bein there always.For the advices,love and care.You rock sistah!i love u so much![/quote] thnx siz faith i love you so much too.. :kiss: and am always here for you.. @topic: [b]mods[/b] kip it up guys.... you guys rock! and i love you all.. i really do. teecee guyz... ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-28 18:58:35)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]bob[/b]: woot! i super miss these mod.:eh: i think he's a bit busy. [b]kristina16[/b]: my prettysis! i already saved your number.:lol: just take care sis and i'm always here for you.:kiss: [b]james[/b]: i miss my "lolo james" in ftalk family.:redface: i wanna know more about him. [b]the other mods i haven't mentioned[/b]: hope we can be close.:eh: just keep on moderating ftalk.:thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

How about if we move this topic to the Suggestion and FEEDBACK section? :D Thanks for those who posted their message (although uma didn't mention me :() @moderators errr.. good luck. haha..
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@bianx[/b]: Waaa, imissedyou too. Yeah, same here. Wanna know you more. XD [b]@aries[/b]: Why dont you PM sir admin? Right? [b]@uma[/b]: Aw, you're not a flirt. lol. It's just your so friendly, and that's it! :D:thumbsup: [b]@all my co-mods[/b]: Keep up the goodwork guys! :thumbsup:

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-05-28 20:16:42)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]co-mods[/b]: hope i can get close to all of you, some of your traits are intimidating that's why i become the silent, lie-low type. hope we'd have a chance to know each other ^_^ ganbatte!
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I would like to thanks to: [b]mod eehjhay,[/b] His strict in moderating, but he's only doing his job as a mod. Just to be pair. and i salute you for that. :thumbsup: and thanks also for helping me :D

Last edited by dondon (2008-05-28 21:48:25)

sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sis tinay - - - ur the best :)
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm.. :arrow: [b]Ephemeral[/b] - first of all, when I was a noob he helped me through out the forum.. haha don't know if he still remembers that.. I was [i]makulit[/i] back then but he was patient in helping me. I mean, not only me but other members here as well. He's a good mod. [i]Idol ko yan kahit misteryoso yan.. haha :D[/i] Anyway, thanks ephe for the help and for everything. :arrow: [b]Eehjhay[/b] - I agree with you guys he's scary, together with shirow.. (peace :D ). But on the egroups section I have known of him more.. haha (except that huh) He's like a big brother to all. Thanks for that mod eehjhay.. Ur the best! :arrow: [b]Duchesvz[/b] - at first she was a little strict (but cute) hehe :D though she doesn't really know me but as I've observed she is really friendly to all. Thanks too siz duch! hehe :arrow: [b]'mizel[/b] - she doesn't know me much too but as far as I know she does well as a mod. And friendly too! thanks for being nice mizel! :arrow: [b]kristina16 aka siz tinay[/b] - very nice mod! I love her so much. hehe :D she's also a sister to everyone. so nice [i]grabe nkakataba ng puso[/i]. hehe thanks so much siz. You're one of a kind..! :arrow: and to all other mods who I haven't mention, you're all good as a mod. I understand what you do cause you do all the responsibilities to keep the forum a better place! And you did guys. Friendster Forum is the best forum I have joined! ;)
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: Ephemeral[/b] = Sankyuu for being supah-mega kind! XD (lolwut?) For always having the time to chat with me even if your chatting with 10 other people. OMG Right? Thanks for being funneh and inspirational *[i]Maalala Mo Kaya[/i] Theme song playing LMAO* Wakokoko. Sankyuu for helping me with crappy stuff I encounter anywhere. Sankyuu so much! [b]:arrow: Shirow[/b] = Sankyuu for giving what little time you have to answer my stupid questions. Sankyuu for keeping all those epic phails and faggots away from the forum. He isn't scary at all once you get to know him. I don't think he knows my username here. [b]:arrow: Everbody Else[/b] = I haven't really gotten to know the other mods but I think you are all doing your jobs very well. May you continue to do your work as moderators and be the best people you guys (and gals) can be.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:42

[ 10 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy