• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 12345678910..10

If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Ooops. Sorry OT :) Anyway, to that specific mod. I forgot his/her ([b]?[/b]) username. The moderator who USUALLY([b]?[/b] again) put threads in the recycle bin. That moderator. Hihihi. -->I'm kinda scared of you. I don't know why. AMPP. Hahaha. LOL. Hope that mod could read this.

Last edited by ohmygodthatKEL,shameless (2008-05-30 11:52:32)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Ei mods, EB?? (Eye Ball) But make sure you wear the Official FTalk shirt =D Meeting Place?? -- Indonesia :lol: Let's meet admin there :wow:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: admin's not in indonesia peks..only his friend, [i]the sender[/i]:eh: he's in....:penguin:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-05-30 12:41:37)

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Message to our moderators[/b] dale lordheinz xavierkym Ephemeral Shirow Masamune eehjhay TA Juleigtin Siahaan feruzz KhErMiNaToR ezil2007 blurrycloud james_cuteoo2 ' 'eMokIdD lucknskill eykalsyamim FoRsAkEnKiD, KaNaLiTnUk kristina16 ducheszv deathwish4MCR-freak-dude k8 takashi kikay_girl icekandi `mizeL gandalicious23 '-'LoisFuLL'-' meng.o3 I Love You All :P :lol: Keep Up The Goodwork! :D:thumbsup:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Love letter to all of u... Hope you won't be offended with some of the messages.. Your works are highly appreciated, but always be opened for improvements.. :penguin: Good job to all of u.. [b]Xavierkym[/b] [spoiler]yay.. xavie.. one of the [b]most [/b]helpful members in ftalk... i havent seen him mad so far... stay tweet xave.. and keep on sharing... =D reli, ur tricks are awesome... woot.. all ur layouts are cool... :eh:[/spoiler] [b]Ephe[/b] [spoiler]A man of few words... :rolleyes: Your patience is unreachable... :o I wonder how you stay so kewl between flames. :paranoid: Thnxz for being active all the time in ftalk... uve been a very good mod... Keep up the good job...[/spoiler] [b]Shirow Masamune[/b] [spoiler]wooot... the scary shirow.. =D I was annoyed with ur choice of words before... :lol: but i find it cool now.. =D u did a very great job as a janitor of this forum... =D peace.. keep cleaning... :lol: annihilate, erradicate, destroy, demolish those spammers.. [/spoiler] [b]Eehjhay[/b] [spoiler]d Controverxl Ej... Strict and frank... But can be d opposite way too.. Good job in moderating the forums.. though overlay is kinda hard to handle.. ahmn.. btw.. [i]try to be discrete sumtymz...[/i] (ooopps.. dont be mad at me... :penguin:) btw.. looks lyk Class-X pipol feel very comfy in ur group... :eh:[/spoiler] [b]Feruzz[/b] [spoiler]Nothing much to say about u.. U are friendster's and ftalk's lifeline... =D Ur scripts are awesome... :kiss:[/spoiler] [b]KhErMiNaToR[/b] [spoiler]err.. i dnt know much about u... except that u love this smiley... ----> :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: thnx for the shared tricks.... [/spoiler] [b]ezil2007[/b] [spoiler]yay.. ur a mystery.. u nvr show ur fes in ur avie.. hmn... ur gfx are uber kewl... :o thnx for the shared tutorials... and for keeping the anime and manga updated... :lol: good job in moderating...[/spoiler] [b]Blurrycloud[/b] [spoiler]cloud... ur tweet.. i saw ur posts in underground.... i always see u on control... but u shocked me wid ur one post.... hmnnn... ur scary wen ur mad.... ahhhmmmnn...d nxt tym ur mad, ahmn... can u plz make ur words a lil' harsh ... :penguin: stay tweet cloud... dont be mad at me..[/spoiler] [b]james_cuteoo2[/b] [spoiler]James... all ur siggies rock... Its nice to see you back... =)[/spoiler] [b]' 'eMokIdD[/b] [spoiler]harvz.. i heart ur hair... :wow: lemme think.. :paranoid: i thought ur bad... coz i saw u locked ***L's request thread b4... i was so mad at u.... :lol: then i saw ur posts at the cafe and underground... weee.. ur kewl... and funny... ur css and overlay layouts are kewl... btw... [i]is ur blog dead[/i]..? .. ;)[/spoiler] [b]lucknskill[/b] [spoiler]ey Bob.... promisng nurse..? :eh: i hvnt seen u for long... [i]i think its me dtas missing[/i].. wat can i say...? u sound reli mature and smart in ur got a problem thread.. keep up the goodwork.. :kiss: [i]extend my regards to faith and rio[/i]... [/spoiler] [b]FoRsAkEnKiD[/b] [spoiler]werartthou...? :paranoid: i think ur busy in lyf ayt now... hope to see u back... ur music rocks... =) ur blog tricks helped me alot... thnx for the ftalk toolbar btw... [/spoiler] [b]Heinz and Dale[/b] [spoiler] ftalk heart throbs... :eh: you guyz have helped a lot of newbies.. and you have let the newbies feel welcome and at home at this forum.. stay friendly, keep helping and look forward to be better..[/spoiler] [b]kristina16[/b] [spoiler]very cute mod... sisz tinay.... ur such a doll... u are so kind and sweet.... :kiss: i heart ur fashion and ur layies... keep it up sisz... [/spoiler] [b]ducheszv[/b] [spoiler]Izel... :lol: amishu [i]dai[/i].... :crybaby: i love d way u are ayt now... dont ever change... :kiss: u keep ftalk rockn.... goodluck in ur nursing lyp.. see u soon in here... :D stay pretty and sweet.... [i]yaw tawon ko awata dai.. ngit2x ug kaugmaon.. or la gni kaugmaun..[/i] =D[/spoiler] [b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] [spoiler]yuna dearie... ur a gurl version of shirow.. u two juz hmmm.. i cnt say it... u reli are scary gurl... :penguin: but so far as i know.. ur doing a very good job in moderating... espexally in suggestion and feedbacks... :thumbsup: ahmnn.. juz set limits d nxt tym ur mad... :penguin:[/spoiler] [b]`mizeL[/b] [spoiler]dai weng... i heart ur style.. u are so loud... =D and i lyk it... u made me smile all the tym.. [/spoiler] [b]meng.o3[/b] [spoiler]SadaMeng... short for Saddist Meng..? :penguin: jk... woot.. Ms. engineering... i reli envy ur course... :crybaby: Ur one of the most rspectable mods in ftalk.. keep it up... ur ideas ang points of view are great... :thumbsup: cute entries btw... :eh:[/spoiler] [b]kikay_girl, icekandi, gandalicious23, '-'LoisFuLL'-'[/b] [spoiler]elow to the pioneers.... u are always appreciated... u are keepin the underground and cafe rockin... =)[/spoiler] [b]TA Juleigtin Siahaan, eykalsyamim, KaNaLiTnUk, k8, takashi[/b] [spoiler]pardon me if i dnt know u dat much.... im not visitng tricks and tuts that much.. hope to know u more... im sure u are doing good job in moderating and helping in regional boards..[/spoiler] [b]Neex and Ayie[/b] [spoiler]U did a great job in moderating.. hope to see u back without that "retired" thingy in ur ranks.. :kiss:[/spoiler] [b]did i miss sum1..? sowee if i did...[/b] pretty long.. i got sweaty.. =D dont be mad at me guyz... :penguin:

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-05-30 17:01:58)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]cUtiEshika[/b] Yeah, I remembered that. I felt guilty for closing it cos ***L got a point. Glad you like my funny side :lol: Yeah my blog is dead for now. [b]Mods[/b] ILabU!

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-05-31 09:51:05)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]kristina16 very cute mod... sisz tinay.... ur such a doll... u are so kind and sweet.... :kiss: i heart ur fashion and ur layies... keep it up sisz...[/quote] [spoiler] weee thnx siz april.. thats very touching ;) yeah tatsing :P i wasnt expecting that from you siz.. and im very thankful you noticed me smehow ahehe ;) you yourself is a very cool and sensible person and i adore you for being so nice... again sankyou! :kiss:[/spoiler] @co-mods: kip it up guyz! i love you all.. weeeeee ;) *grouphugz* nyorks :lol: take care guyz! :)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-05-30 18:57:23)

-hopeless-.:romantic:.
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Mod Ephemeral[/b] Thnks For Being Such A Good Teacher! Wahahaha Bcuz You Share All Your Knowledges! Even If You Dont Consider Me As A Student You'll Always Be My Teacher! =) :arrow: [b]Mod Shirow[/b] Thnks Bcuz Your very Helpfull Too Your Very Intelligent... =) I Wish I have A Brain Like Yours... ... =) ...
llyanz37
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir lordheinz thanks for being a good model and moderator to us.... and thanks for being such a nice person!!! sir ej ur sooo scary...hehehehhe...just joking
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

generally, to all modz.. keep up the good work.. :D :D :D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]sis Tinay[/b] great mod. i always see her locking/deleting nonsense topic/s in the css section. [b]ate duch[/b] wut. i miss you~ nyaa~ [b]Yuna[/b] keep posting the wall :P [b]Shirow[/b] ---- :paranoid: [b]Harvii[/b] very open minded in confe. your stories is quite funny :P :lol:
bullet_nuue
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]mods....[/b] keep on friendly... keep it... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: if some mods couldn't... try it... :D :D i don't know who... :D is there??? :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]@ mods : even sometimes other members are scared of you that's because your just doing your job =] keep it up mods!!eventough i don't know you much, you're still like the moms and dads of ftalk who keep saying to their kids what's ryt..ahehe..?? am i wrong?or am i right?[/b]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=bheszt_09]@ mods : even sometimes other members are scared of you that's because your just doing your job =] keep it up mods!!eventough i don't know you much, you're still like the moms and dads of ftalk who keep saying to their kids what's ryt..ahehe..?? am i wrong?or am i right?[/quote] You're a Human, my dear. Only joking :lol: Yeah you can say that we kinda like your parents of this forum and admin is your granfather. Haha :lol: [quote=bratinela01]Harvii very open minded in confe. your stories is quite funny :P :lol:[/quote] Hehe. Yep super open minded. Glad you liked my stories and my backstabbing stories lol.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]SadaMeng... short for Saddist Meng..? jk... woot.. Ms. engineering... i reli envy ur course... Ur one of the most rspectable mods in ftalk.. keep it up... ur ideas ang points of view are great... cute entries btw...[/quote] :arrow: yay, dont misinterpret it..lolz. it's not saddist meng :paranoid: ftalk version of sadako :lol: lolz. that was a year ago i think...?
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ aw yeah.. i missed that and i will be missing it...aw...including the sadameng language..=) to all ftalk moderators: thanks for making the forum peaceful even if there are still violators, you still stretch your patience and do your responsibilities... keep up the good work.. more power.. to the mods that are kinda close to me: i'll miss you all.. :cry:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^woah.. I'll miss you more niceeeey. :crybaby: MODS: I still envy your shirts. haha. :lol: Keep up the good work. Let's all do our best to maintain the forum clean and green. ahaha. ;)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^No. It's like a testimonial or dedication for mods. It's like an inspirational message. Get it now.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-05-31 10:42:03)

Murder License
» n00b
1969-12-31

my first message will be for u... thanks for answering my question here.... ure a great mod!!!!!!!!!
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]to all the mods: hey mods,some of u are strict,some are so nice :lol: :thumbsup: =) but still,keep ftalk a nice and happy place for internet addicts :lol: good job[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:25

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy