• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 1..1234567891010

If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

@duch [b]MOD[/b]: Same here, y'know what i really want to talk to you. But it seems you're BUSY these past few days. @all mods: GOODLUCK w/ US guys! :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Then sorry if i was RUDE. i still have a little manners you know. okay, GOOD LUCK with your MODERATING career as well as to other MODERATORS here. [i]though you still haven't yet answered my question there[/i]. :doubt:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Kuya Neex Cooldown Kuya Neex =) @Topic Just [b]DO[/b] your job well and Do some action every i report :thumbsup:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks a lot... esp to tinay and eehjhay... eehjhay... fafs.. :D thanks for replying... i really thought i was banned yesterday.. lols... :wallbash:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@nix: Whatever, Nix.. You've changed. =|
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mod James: Haha~ I liek eur avatar :wow: Mod Tinay: Thanks for being a nice and sweet mod. To all other Mods: Keep up the goodwork and be active.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

HAHAHA! :lol: :lol: :lol: @mods: hope you guys are okay. :D keep up the very good work [b]to the one who really changed (and didn't noticed it):[/b] goodluck :eh:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-07-19 10:37:18)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]to the one who really changed (and didn't noticed it): goodluck :eh:[/quote] Lol.. haha.. i know what your talking about Neex .. @All mods except for (1) -- Glad that your doing your job..
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]mod thinay (pospi)-weee thanks for everything.. :lol: .. kip up d' good work popsi ;) mod james_cuteoo2 -wahahaha.. soooo cute.. lol :lol: mod heinz-wenk tnx fo being so effin nice to me everytime i approach yah.. :lol: tats all fow now... [/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

it's a REAL BIG responsibility for a MOD., it takes knowledge, wisdom, patience, understanding, being calm at most of the time, sense of responsibility and dedication, diplomatic character, to mention a few... but most of all, professionalism... and yet, most of our MODS here are able to properly and effectively moderate most of the threads..... i appreciate them much for what they are doing.!:thumbsup: to all the MODS, good luck and please keep up the good job!:thumbsup: God bless us all and kind regards, Kuya Jie
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=gLoOo]:arrow: 'mizel - she doesn't know me much too but as far as I know she does well as a mod. And friendly too! thanks for being nice mizel![/quote] thanks sis. :kiss: [quote=cUtiEshika]`mizeL [spoiler] dai weng... i heart ur style.. u are so loud... and i lyk it... u made me smile all the tym..[/spoiler][/quote] thanks ate april :kiss: [quote=james_cuteoo2]Mizel - I like her, what i mean is.. I like her bcoz she's frank, not like teh others.. PLASTIC. y'know whattaimean[/quote] thanks james. :kiss: [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]Mizel and Meng I missed the old time. When ate Padme still be with us. I wonder where is she now.[/quote] yeff. true. MIA. hehe [quote=forsakendoll]Dale, feruzz, Kherminator, LH, Eykalsyamim, TA Juleigtin Siahaan, mizeL, gandalicious23, kikay_girl, k8 (i only got this from the other thread so i'm sorry if it's not complete *gomen )[/quote] ahw. hehe. :P - - - - - - awwwww. how sweet :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: sweetness. i might cry with nails. :crybaby:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: YAY! To my mareh.. i soooo miss you :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ i miss you too mareh :kiss: off-topic: i'm still working on my blog's layout, i'm nosebleeding. :retard: wp is so nosebleed. to my co-mods: let's have a booz! cheers! :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@to myself:[/b] Im getting out of topic. :lol: @allmy[b]CO-MODS[/b]: Goodluck with all of us GUYS! =D

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-07-20 10:29:24)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Woah. I just saw this now. Haha. Anyway... Weng - Hey! Ive missed you. I dont know your number. Err. Duch - Thanks for last time. I'll text you again. Haha. Meng - Where are you? I havent seen you for ages. Ej - You know what? I need your help, haha. Its about my wp. My domain, you know! ALL: I'VE MISSED YOU!!! :]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew :D :D [b]>>tinay[/b] I want to give a special message to u =) You're the best female mod here =) and you're so kindness and friendly ;) :wow: Keep it up and I'll support u :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ahaha. iceey im just around..woo. sometimes at my *balon* =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]Ej - You know what? I need your help, haha. Its about my wp. My domain, you know![/quote] Lol. You should've pm me instead. hehe. Tell me whats ur prob
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]Duch - Thanks for last time. I'll text you again. Haha.[/quote] iceeeeeeee missed you soo <33 txt me anytime.. ;] ill reply right away.. :D [hr][hr] to my co-mods i love you all.. make room for your responsibilities here in ft .... :)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-07-21 09:45:15)

jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

To:Mods hope u will stay here hehehe keep up the gud works thx for being approachable... :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 1..1234567891010

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:53

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy