• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 1..12345678910

If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

[align=center][b]kristina16 [/b] she's very nice mod. and i like her so much and she's very friendly. :D[/align]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

I Loev You Mods! :kiss: hope you love me too! :eh: be cool Mod Team! cuz without you? someone else will moderate us! :lol: kiddnn.... loev ia guys! :lol: loev-ia? :o

Last edited by karuro72002 (2008-10-27 11:36:06)

junius619
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Bobcbar[/b] - thanks for helping me in my linker problem....
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow:Eejhay-[/b]Sankyou For Being Good Mod To Our Forum,Do You Know I Am Crush W/You..I am scared to you..haha =D ,you're too strict i feel you will be my monster my devil :evil: , But i'm not right you're good,kind i'm scared to you becoz i don't want to be banned,cursed so i read the rules when i be cursed or banned then you do that i feel so sorry for being not following.. [b]:arrow:'-'LoisFuLL'-'-[/b]Thanks For You're Concern For Us Members... [b]:arrow:Tinay-[/b]Thanks For Being Nice,Good,Helpful Mod For Us Members I shan't Forget You..
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ate kristina([b]kristina16[/b])-uber nice! she's the first one who greeted me here during my new member introduction..she's very frinedly...i <3 u ate! kiip xeyp oweiz! [b] and to all the Mods[/b]- thnk u very much for making FTalk a very wonderful place for us and thank u for making it paceful...kiip in touch dear Mods! please keep making FTalk a very nice place..lovelots!
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]shirow[/b] - onii sama, i treat you as my lil bro and also my bestfriend.... stay cool and safe... don't make yuna cry ok :D... [b]duch[/b] - my sissie shizzle study hard ok... 1 sem to go... :penguin: [b] yuna[/b] - lil sis ;)... Stay safe and Godbless [b]ice[/b] - your always up and online... i wonder what you do for living... hahaha :lol: Godbless [b]ephe [/b]- i always look up to you not just here in online community but also, life in general.. (internet drama lols :lol:) To all my co-mods: [b]Godbless [/b] gotta run :penguin:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-10-28 00:32:22)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]ate tinay:[/b] einxzs 4 being friendly... i really2 lyk yah cause yar xoo friendly and jolly!. i lyk the way yah deal with other guyzs and yar not xoo strict.. that's why i lyk yah!.. :wow: :wallbash: [b]more powerzs! [/b] [b]sir heinz:[/b] weeh!. einxzs 4 making a famous group... (FU). because of that group, i've met new friends here in ftalk and ... and... and... i dunno... heheh. (em xoo speechless). [b]yah rockk![/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

TO ALL MY CO-MOD'S: Guyss, COOPERATION! :cry:
yh3t
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

be ready for the msg. :lol: this is for all mods. mods, i really respect you guys. thanks for doing your job. you are definitely the best though i don't know all the mods, still i'll raise my glass to you! :lol: i wont name names cause i know all mods here are good in their own fields of intelligence :D :thumbsup: mods, mods, mods. hope to know you more and i hope to be your friend. i am trustworthy! :lol: [b]i LOVE YOU FRiENDSTERTALK!ü[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blurrycloud]ice - your always up and online... i wonder what you do for living... hahaha :lol: Godbless[/quote] I'll answer this as honestly as possible. Luls. :lol: First, I don't go to school. Yeah. I stopped and I plan on resuming next school year. That's the fkken reason why you always see me online! :lol: What do I do for a living? Hmm.. I blog, mostly. I also do web graphics designing and blog designing. Freelance stuff. You know, making money online. I'm struggling. It's hard. Hahahaha! :lol: [hr] I loev you all, guys. Lets do this. I know we can! :lol:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-10-28 12:48:13)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]to retired mods- like LH, and many more.. For The contributions that all ov u had made... Thank you. Mods like Shirow, Jirichi, Duchesv, Kristina, Blurrycloud, Dale and others- Thanks for the patience... >>> although we committed a crime inside the forum through disobeying the rules..[/b]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

In general : Mods here are really helpful and also ... strict. :D I hope someday i can get along well with you all. =) cos i think mods are faaaaaaar away. i mean, they are soo special, the chosen ones. so it's a really special chance to be friend with them. ;] Personal [b]Ephemeral [/b]: you are a nice mod here, i think. :D the one who helped me in help section. :cool: [b]kristina16[/b] : a really friendly mod! u r the 1st mod i saw who greets new members and plays in fun corner. =) [b]duchezv[/b] : ehehe :D a strict one who caught me spamming. i won't spam anymoar. =| EDITED : [align=center][quote]yeah, congrats to sis [b]Anne[/b] fer being a new mod :P i think, u are the youngest mod here. good luck with your works out there :lol: cos maybe some of us are being naughty sometimes.[/quote] [/align]

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2008-11-01 10:14:34)

eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] to all the modz... [/b] well, thank you for cleaning dirt here in ftalk... you've done a really good job!!!! :thumbsup:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Shirow, Yuna, Blurrycloud, and everyone.[/b] Sorry if we continue committing crimes here violating always the rules but we wanna thank you all for the patience you possessed. Stay strict coz` i like that. [b]Kuya harvii.[/b] :redface: Speechless. You`re a good mod. :P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[u][b]To the newest moderator Anne.24[/b][/u]:lol: [quote][b]Hello dear, congratulations, you're a moderator.,your rank change so fast.,promoter this morning and then boom! a moderator this afternoon. :lol: I so badly wanna be a promoter., :drool: aha~~ anyway, I know you will be a good moderator sis., nyehaha~~ We just met yesterday? and i feel like i already knew you for a long period of time,aha~~ It was nice talking with you in the Indo section. English Mode:ON. haha~~ Well, congratulations again and I know you will do well with that rank, :eh: From your new friend., :lol: -Bel[/b][/quote] :P
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: Sis Tinay :arrow: Sis Duch :arrow: Sis Meng :arrow: Eehjhay :arrow: Ephe :arrow: Shirow[/b] [b]and to all other MODS.[/b] You guys really are really cool. Thanks for helping us :thumbsup:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wohow! Ate Anne is a mod now?!? :o Well, Congrats [b]Anne[/b]! :wow: :P Message to you: Keep up your graphics making prowess and Keep sharin` those useful Tutorials! <333333 Them much! Sugoi! :lol: :rose: :kiss: [b]From: Ninch[/b]
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kristina16 is very nice..
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]To all the moderators[/b]: Congrats to all the nice work you guys have done and are doing. Continue making Ftalk a wonderful place for everyone :thumbsup: I know those spams are hard to manage. Haha. [b]To the mods assigned in the Television section[/b] Mods ,there are a lotta nonsense threads in the Television section :rolleyes: :paranoid: :lol: [b]To the retired mods:[/b] You retired mods have also done a nice job. :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Yeah, im almost tired cleaning tv section. My co-mod's at that section, where are you? :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:12

[ 9 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy