• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 12345678910..10

If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

prettychinita05
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

I love all mods hehehe
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

i wanna thank you to the ff [b]: siz tinay : : sir dale : : sir lh:[/b] :arrow: [b]because....[/b] :arrow: [b]wee yer very very nice to me!! especially u siz tinay!!!!!!!!!!! i lurve u guys! stay as you are and never change yer attitude towards others! i idolized you guyz! yer very very friendly to our co mems here and co hunkies! ur so friendly specially sir dale.. weeeeeeee and sir lh! sir lh,tnx very much 4 making the "hunkies"group! we are so happy that we are now a big happy family there :D[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]@aries: Why dont you PM sir admin? Right?[/quote] I already did days ago. anyways i don't really mind if he doesn't want to. lols btw i hope to see the other moderators again. i like your shirts! haha :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Goodluck bro! Hope admin will grant your request! :) @topic: @thismoderator: I abhor you. *piff* @all moderator except ^: Let's continue our good work guys! :D
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

^AMP. That mod's CUTE. Amp. Am I offtopic? Hahaha. Sorry. Just gotta let it out you know. Hahah. Joke. This is a message to that^ mod, anyway. =D=D

Last edited by ohmygodthatKEL,shameless (2008-05-29 11:07:48)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: suggestions&feedback section..what do you think mods? or merge in the mod thread in chitchat? anyways. @Nix. i'll be waiting :thumbsup: @jam. do we have the same? @manong bob. don't get intimidated. we're all cool same as before right? mods: eh? lols. hmm..i don't want to name names but you know who you are... I LOVE ALL OF YOU lol. joks.. my message to them? i think we better not change for the bad. lol i can't understand what i just have typed. oye, sorry to the other mods...=) i know [i]some[/i] mods don't like me right now :thumbsup: MIA mods I miss you. especially jemmie and pakner and retired and back to normal mods. also the pioneers. :D :penguin:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Am i an pioneer? Hahahaha. jk Hye ate Meng, who`s that mod. c'mon. PM me. lol @ohmy: Aw, thank you. :D You make me smile, c'mon. lol @bob: Yeah, you're cool like ate Meng said. And y'know, dont make urself OP here. [b]Aww, i think think this thread fits here. :D[/b] Because, y'know.. were discussing this with teh other members of ftalk. Hope you get my point. lol :wasted:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: uh james....but but.... lolz.. pioneer? i can say.. you're one of my pioneer enemies :lol: lolz jokes. okay im becoming OT here. hmm...anyway it's underground. yea. just be sure you guys won't spam here =|
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

@james. Hahaha. How old are you? This still a message right? haha.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My message to ate meng: what does MIA MODS mean? i also missed kuya charles and jem. :D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Uma[/b] Sorry about that twin brother thingy. I thought it'd be funny lol. Well it was cos you believed me hahaha :lol: [b]Moderators[/b] Hope to get close to each one of you. I mean closer than we are now. Well goodluck hope to work with you until the end of time wohoo. :lol:

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-05-30 06:34:26)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: @nix: Missing-In-Action :lol: old/retired mods: imy:D see you soon @ the backstage nix :thumbsup:
lyzah
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for everything even if your so strict! :D
kyut.ghurl
» n00b
1969-12-31

to all the mods:i love u mods...haha kip it up,the good moderating
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ohmygodthatKEL,shameless]@james. Hahaha. How old are you? This still a message right? haha.[/quote] Hahah, Im 15. lol [b]@moderators except -- lol:[/b] let's keep our goodwork. :D
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

15? [i]Nyeeek[/i]! Hahaha. omfg. :lol::lol::lol: Anyway, your siggy, Hayden. I just watched Bring It On a while ago. Hahaha. Shabooya. Joke.

Last edited by ohmygodthatKEL,shameless (2008-05-30 10:40:15)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ hehe, excuseme.. Hmmm. were getting OP here. just message me. If you want to talk to me. peacenesz. @topic: [quote=james_cuteoo2]@moderators except -- lol: let's keep our goodwork. :D[/quote]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Mod Ephe[/b] you're such a nice mod.i hope i can know you more. [b]Mod James[/b] too bad i don't know you that much.hehe.i hope to know you more bro. [b]Mod Eejhay[/b] it's okay if you're a bit strict. :lol: .hope to know you more mod eejhay!.. [b]To all the other mods[/b] guys,keep up the good work.iLy. :thumbsup:

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-05-31 19:50:25)

Ribbon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][u]all of mods [/u][/b]in hirr is [b][u]good.[/u][/b] [b][u]if they're bad[/u][/b] they're [b][u]not mods [/u][/b]:lol: they're mods because they're good not they're good because they're mods lol
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! thanks to all the mods here bcoz they're the one who makes ftalk organized.... and they're really a big help especially for new members.... thums up for all of you! :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:30

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy