• ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 1..12345678910

If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

[b]mods,don't be too harsh. be fair but not harsh. Godbless.[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

[quote=As cicatrizes]mods,don't be too harsh. be fair but not harsh. Godbless.[/quote] :arrow: i just want to quote her, to show that i do agree. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and i hope everyone would read that
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]OT [/b] [b]For the members:[/b] Pls dont be harsh too. We are humans not robots. [hr] to my co-mods... hang on tight.. were having a roller coster ride :lol: lulwutz...j/k i just wanna commend those moderators who never fail to show concern for this forum =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-09 09:32:44)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Uh, yeah. I missed my post. lol that's okay. SORRY. lolz
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just wanna say congrats and gudluck to "tunie" for being promoted. :thumbsup:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Thanks Neex :D I will do my very best. Goodluck to me. lol :lol: Lets help each other guys :d And thanks for guiding me, and for the warm welcome :)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

For my co-mod's, more PATIENCE PLEASE. :|
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@Tunie: no prob.:cool: and btw, happy monthsary. i heard the news from ice. haha.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-11-09 11:17:06)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]and btw, happy monthsary. i heard the news from ice. haha.[/quote] Wakiwkiwkwkwkwkwk. Hahahaha. [i]*chismoso mode*[/i] Guys, I love you. We can do this. I agree with Duch.. roller coaster ride. :penguin: But the problem is, it's running backwards! So, hold on tight. Juk. :lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

to my co mods kip up the good work guys.... ;) to the newly elected mod tunie.. welcome again ;) to the retired mods : geez i really hope you guys will be back :cry: xave, lois, feruzz....and the others.. =(
Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

to portuniecho. congratulation and good luck... :thumbsup:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xxemo_corexx2000]pa2lung naman gumawa ng backround sa fs!!!!!:crybaby:[/quote] If you have query better go to Help Section. =) ^ [b]REPORTED[/b] @T: @AFZULNIZAM keep it up, and thanks for being nice to your WP family and to everyone. You Rock. :thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Keep up the gud work, mods.. for tuniecho---> congrats, :D :thumbsup:[/b]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]For all moderators, just be patience and do your best! [/b]=):thumbsup: For the new moderator, [b]Portuniecho[/b] [hope i spelled it rite], congratulations! I'm sure you have already known the job cos some of your friends are also moderators. :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ [b]athyla yuken[/b] double post, wrong thread, use indonesian languages .. :arrow: [b]report [/b] @ Kristina you are very kind ^^ hihi .. @ [b]ALL[/b] modz ~ you all nice .. but, you guyz too harsh, i expect it .. modz in here is [b]the best[/b] ^^ and keep working
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

DEAR MODERATORS, [align=center] good day! the first day i click the site of ftalk. I've been warned by some moderators to be nice. And i am doing my best to be nice. I like to be a moderator at first, controlling, banning, and what-so-ever inside the forum. But when i scan and scroll other sections of ftalk. I realize being a moderator is never easy. I salute you guys for doing a nice job and promoting friendship & camaraderie within the forum. To all of the moderators, keep safe and nice :D we ftalkers love you all moderators! for without the moderators, war shall broke out here in the ftalk.[/align] *sniff.sniff.sniff* god bless and more power to all of you !!! sincerely and respectfully yours, [b]uben.is.your.hero.[/b][i][/i][u][/u] haha
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]For the members: Pls dont be harsh too. We are humans not robots.[/quote] i agree on this. =):thumbsup: [b] My Message to all FTalk MODS:[/b] - just keep up the good work, you have been doing well :thumbsup: I hope someday we really could work together.. [b]@Echo:[/b] Good luck and all the best :thumbsup:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]My Message to all FTalk MODS: - just keep up the good work, you have been doing well :thumbsup: I hope someday we really could work together..[/quote] Yeah, i find you as one of the most responsible member here in ftalk. :) So yeah, hope we could work together. @for my co-mods: More patience :)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Thanks my dear co-mods. For making my stay worthwhile.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Tunie - Congrats ur the newest Mod... another friend became a Mod! :lol: congratz dude! :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If you have something to tell to our moderator post it here. What you feel about them. let me begin. :arrow: [b]eejhay[/b]- at first Im really scared to you. I donno why.. I feel like you will ea

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:33

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy